Fifa World Cup - South Africa 2010 - Spain Are The Champions!

RE: Fifa World Cup - South Africa 2010 - England cheated out! Germany advance!

We all know refs make poor calls, so let's get over it. Like Juilacoolo said, Germany won convincingly, whether or not the goal should've counted.

Yeah. That call was pretty bad, and having been in England when this was unfolding, was a nightmare. I'm pretty mad about the U.S. v. Ghana match, but Ghana just played better. I really hope Messi can show up in the finals.

Now that the Dutch are through. I'm a little bit worry if we play Brazil in the quarter final because the back four is kinda shaky at times. >.<

Brazil can easily win this whole thing. Their only potholes can be the Dutch, Argentina, Portugal and Spain.

God let Brazil lose tonight. If they win, then we, the Dutch, are lost!

looks like were all hoping chile wins. i was allowed to leave school early to watch the game :D 28 minutes till the game starts

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
Brazil can easily win this whole thing. Their only potholes can be the Dutch, Argentina, Portugal and Spain.
Because Germany is not a really good team, no.

Well, Germany and Argentina, one of them will have to lose. If Germany can't contain Messi, it's over for them.

well chile is pretty much elimanated its 3-0 brazil

Feel sad for the Japanese. :( Anyway, looking forward to the Spain vs Portugal match.

BYE CHILE

Brazilian%20flag.gif

Brazilian%20flag.gif

Brazilian%20flag.gif

The Netherlands...they're next up for Brazil.

esperante hates me.. lol

Aw man Japan lost. Looks like I'll have to cheer for the Ghana team cause not only are they from Ghana but because they are going to Ghana-r and when they do, everyone will be singing a Ghana.

As cheesy as that was...I totally had to do it. We got some Pashto, English, Spanish, and Hindi in there! :p

Ahh minus big officiating errors I've been enjoying this World cup.

Bring back Beckenbauer!

Well I'm cheering for England and Brazil, because England is where my grandparents were born and Brazil means kaka which is my favourite player.
Too bad England lost, I think the blown call made them mad and then they took more fouls, played more sloppy. Germany outplayed them. Rooney did absolutely nothing in the tournament.

Hah! Portugal is finally out! Spain should advance to the Semi Finals without too many problems judging by how Paraguay fare in the last two matches.

I think the team with the best track to the WC is Brazil. The only really tough task they have is this matchup against Holland. They can take both Ghana and Uruguay, whomever advances.

I kinda want Ghana to move ahead, because the host's continent has only Ghana to cheer for. Why not?
I just visited the Netherlands, and it'd be cool to see 'em win.

ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ

What a sucky way for Japan to go. Now I have no home away from home to cheer for.... I don't ccare anymore really XD. I just hope it's not Brazil AGAIN.

Back