Fifa World Cup - South Africa 2010 - Spain Are The Champions!

RE: Fifa World Cup - South Africa 2010 - Uruguay v Holland

Nooo!
It was one hell of a game, with too many cards and too few goals.
Too bad we didn't won, but well, we came in second! That's enough to be proud of.

I'm proud of you all, guys. And Spain, congratulations ;)!

I'm sad that Holland lost, but they did have seven out of eleven players booked...

Se acabó el Mundial! Espana es campeón del mundo!

Well, it was fun in South Africa. Lot of great games, loads of awesome moments, and those annoying VuvuZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

It's over, but here's to Brazil in 2014!

Spain outplayed the hell out of the Netherlands, especially by the end. While I was hoping for a Dutch victory, Spain winning isn't too bad an alternative.

Spain did deserve to win in the end.

RE: Fifa World Cup - South Africa 2010 - Spain Win!

So...many...chances! Nonetheless, a great game, even though Spain outplayed the Netherlands. Absolutely proud of the Spaniards.

Grats to Spain things looked bad to start but it just shows you records don't matter. Also Germany got third so i'm happy.

A mediocre performance on both sides, but the Dutch defending let up late in extra time.

A well-earned win for the Spaniards.

Im really happy that spain won i like them so good work spain

Lamest referee'd world cup I've ever seen. >:[

Spain were flopping the entire game, and the referee was giving out Yellow Cards on Spain's flops left and right. I really hated the very end, when a spain player was "pushed" on the shoulder, and he "tripped", and it led to the referee giving one of the Dutch players a red card, when he really did nothing at all. :\ Spain won because they flopped.

Congratulations to Spain. They deserved it in the end. The Dutch had their chances in the second half but Robben did not score any of them and despite all their complains about Howard Webb, they should consider themselves lucky to have both Van Bommel and De Jong on the field after 90 minutes or even the first 45 minutes! A Dutch supporter here but a loss is a loss. Will not bother too much about it and now, I can look forward to the upcoming domestic seasons in Europe. :D

That kung fu kick of De Jong's should have been a red card lol

Congrats to Spain, although I wanted the Dutch to win, it was a hard-fought victory for the Spanish.

Back