• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

ferrostrika (ferrothorn/zebstrika)

sonicboom

is addicted to sonic plushies :)
3-3 ferrothorn epo (with gyro ball)
3-3 zebstrika nxd
3-3 garbodor dragons exalted
4 n
4 juniper
3 cheren
2 random receiver
3 level ball
3 ultra ball
3 pokemon communucation
2 cilan
3 rescue scarf
8{M}energy
6{L} energy
3{C}{C} energy

the strategy is to use ferrothorns gyro ball so you can switch to a zebstrika and use disconnect for trainer lock then retreat back into ferrothorn and repeat

This doesn't seem a very good idea. You are aware that you can't attack with Gyro Ball and then attack with Disconnect in the same turn? With this strategy you'd only be getting your Item lock every other turn, which obviously isn't that great.

If you're looking for Item lock then you might want to try Ferrothorn (or any other Pokémon that switches after attacking) and Gothitelle (Magic Room). You use your switch attack and bring up Gothitelle to sit as your active for the opponent's turn, achieving Item lock. Then on your turn you'll have to find a way to switch Gothitelle out of the active position and bring back out your switch attacker to do damage. I suggest either Darkrai EX (you'll need to deck a few Darkness Energy) or Vanilluxe (Slippery Soles).

well i made this version just because i dont like using gothitelle
its a stage 2 and zebstrika has free retreat i find zebstrika way better then gothitelle

Fine, but you're only doing 100 damage every 2 turns and only getting Item lock every other turn. Doesn't seem all that great of a strategy to me.

i just tested this deck today on playtcg and with gardodor form dragons exalted this really works
and if you start with zebstrika and garbodor you can itemlock and ability lock youre opponent
and since abilities are going to be popular thanks to eeektrik emboar hydreigon darkria ex mew ex
and altaria garbodor will be very usefull

Back