• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Feraligator'sVaniluxe

YouAreHere

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon-
2-1-2 Feraligatr Prime
4 Kyerum
3-2-3 vaniluxe B&W emerging
2 victine B&W emerging
2 mantine

T/S/S-
4 Pokemon Collector
4 Pokemon Communication
2 Junk Arm
4 Proffesor Oak's New Theory
3 Rare Candy
2 Proffesor Juniper
4 Pokemon Catcher
2 Evolite

Energies-
12 Water Energies
4 Rescue Energies
strategie:
use feraligator 2 load up your pokemon
atack with vaniluxe ( victine 2 get another trowing chance
rescue's 2 get vaniluxe back up
and evolite's voor kurem
and lets start with mantine
please comment^^

Red Collection Translations:

Kyurem - Water - HP130
Basic Pokemon

[C][C] Outrage: 20+ damage. Does 20 damage plus an additional 10 damage times the number of damage counters on this Pokemon.
[W][W][C]: Glaciate: Does 30 damage to each of your opponent's Pokemon (don't apply Weakness and Resistance when damaging the Bench).

Weakness: Metal (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2

Vanillite - Water - HP50
Basic Pokemon

[W] Icicle Spear: 10+ damage. Flip a coin, if heads this attack does 10 more damage.

Retreat: 1

Vanillish - Water - HP80
Stage 1 - Evolves from Vanillite

[W][C] Ice Beam: 20 damage. Flip a coin, if heads the Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed.
[W][W] Frost Breath: 40 damage.

Vanilluxe - Water - HP130
Stage 2 - Evolves from Vanillish

[W][C] Double Freeze: 40x damage. Flip 2 coins, this attack does 40 damage times the number of heads. If even 1 coin is heads, the Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed.

[W][W] Frost Breath: 60 damage.

Victini – Fire – HP60
Basic Pokemon

Ability: Victory Star
You can use this when your Pokemon flip coins as part of an attack. Ignore all results of those coin flips and reflip from the beginning. You can't use Victory Star more than 1 time during your turn even if you have multiple Victini in play.

[R][C] Assist Power: 30 damage. Move all Energy attached to this Pokemon to 1 of your Benched Pokemon.

Weakness: Water (x2)
Retreat: 1

RE: Feraligator'sVaniluxe (Masters)

I would remove 1 professor oaks new theory for 1 more rare candy. I would also remove 1 vanilish (stage 1) and add in 1 junk. Pretty good idea.

RE: Feraligator'sVaniluxe (Masters)

wow thanks alot:p
i didnt have any comments yet but
removing 1 pont 4 and rare candy and leave 1 vanilish i a good idea
thnx alot ^^
(hope 2 see more comments

Back