Pokemon Feelings on the 4th generation Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

gonepostal25

Aspiring Trainer
Unfortunately, I am very dissapointed in the new generation of pokemon. Unlike the 3rd generation, this new one is not very original. I find the new pokemon to be somewhat lackluster. I do think it is clever that they are evolving all the original pokemon so we do not forget about them, but I would also like to see some more completely new lines of pokemon. Even the ones that are new are just bland and boring to me. The pre-evo's and evo's are a good idea, some are ugly, but regardless still a good idea. I was just hoping for a little more originality.

Let me add one more thing that I personally really enjoyed. The new pokemon that I had the impression of being the bew legendary pokemon such as, Lucario and Manaphy, well I am REALLY happy they have pre-evo's. I think that is simply awesome. Who would have thought to give the new big time pokemon pre-evo's. I think that is a good idea, and it puts them on more of a level with all the other pokemon. Before they were like untouchable gods. They still are but now they have weaker forms and i like it!!!!

there were tooooo many evos/pre evo this gen, i have counted them and found out that there were abt 30+ of them !!!

i only liked some of the evos, like porygon2's, kirlia's and electabuzz's

the other pre evo/evo were bad ideas, useless basics got their evos....

and the starters pretty much suks, grass was bad, same with fire, i only felt a bit glad that water type isnt that stupid-looking

I like how Eevee has two NEW evo's!
The two that I was hoping for....grass & ice! (YAY)

It is really strange. I had a gut feeling there would be new eevee evolutions before the games came out. I think I would have prefered a steel one too. I am dissapointed tbh. There are too many babies and new evolutions of previous pokemon. Though I have only seen sprite of most the new ones.

I am glad that most people agree with me. I also think that the evee evos were awesome too. A ground and steel one would have been better though.

I also agree that the pokemon they did evo were pointless pokemon. They picked pokemon that never got much attention and tried to put them in the spot light by evolving them. That is a terrible idea. Like tangela? and all those other pointless pokemon. I mean i like them and all but not enough to want evolutions of them.

I absolutely despise the starters too.
I thought they had potential when i first saw them, and i gave them a chance, but their evolutions complately ruined that for me. Seriously i would never let my starters evolve because they all look stupid. I only kind of like the water starter.

why always be negative towards everything, so we get a lot of babies, accept it, look at the good side of it or quit
as far as I'm concerned, it seems like you can catch the babies in the wild (how else would they be version exclusive), so that just means that it'll become easier to get their evos, also, new evos for pointless pokes gives them a purpose, evolving those useless pokes you send over from fr/lg/e seems fun.
the starters honestly don't look bad, yes, we have a repeated double type, but as far as I'm concerned, those 2 are totally different
if you can't accept the new pokes, just quit, cause they are how they are, no changing them now, live with it, accept them or quit, it's your choice.

they did add a lot of babies, and older poke evos, I do hope you guys don't think nintendo is getting unoriginal, you guys try creating 500 original pokes, and (pr)evolving older pokes is what adds a new dimension to the GBA games and the TCG (especially unlimited), ok, the new dimension is based upon an older, but I'm fine with it.

evos of older already strong pokes will also mean that we gets more ubers, which mean a more diverse teams

this is the lesson always look on the bright side, I hope I could slightly change your ways of looking at D/P, and I hope you didn't mind the fact that I probably repeated myself a couple of times :F

Some are cool like the new ground/dragon because I was just at serebii.net and it looked like a hammerhead shark with a sceptile body and I thought cool we get a land shark.

Say in mad scientist voice "Go my evil mutation attack the village"

Like some said, at first look the starter looked OK. But their evos were really a bit dissapointing. Now, as the anime indicates, Ash is going to choose the grass starter. I do hope, they do a Johto thing, make Ash capture all the starters and let one evolve to the second stage.
Some of the pre-evos and evos of old pokemons are quite good, but most are not . I particularly liked the pre-evo of Lapras and the evo of misdreavous.
Evo. of rhydon is really unnecessary.

I am not complaining about there being lots of babies and evolutions of old pokemon. I just there are too many of them. One of the ones I did like was the misdreavus evo. Not sure why. I am glad somebody agrees with me about the steel eevee evolution. I would have preffered that to grass.

I think there pretty good but I'm still not sure about some of them, one thing that makes me really mad, is that roselia went from having no evo's to three oh well and also, why give magnaton a third evo I think its kinda uncool, and I think they gave them a lot of baby's but when I relize that evrything that lives starts as a baby, so i'm alright with it. as for the starters I think i'll probly choose the monkey.

The Legendaries are THE coolest Legends ever. EVER.
2 new Eveelutions is awesome.
Chansey pre-evo, i couldn't be more happy. More healing and wall moves for me Blissey. YEAH.

I love the new Pokemon. I know most people don't, because of all the pre-evos and evos, but hey i think it's great. And they all seem to be cool. This could be the best game IMO.

starter = probably the grass or water one.

Arcanine out.

I like the new generation now that I have seen it but the names for some of the pokemon are far out weird.:)

RE:  Feelings on the 4th generation Pokemon

TYranitarFReak said:
the names are far tooo long.... juz look at the grass starter's stage 2 ... i cant remember it...
Those are the Japanese names I believe. The English ones will be much shorter.

Arcanine out.

Yeah I thought it was going to be worse but it turned out to be a good generation after all.:)

diarugia is the best pokemon of the new pokemons!I like it.I will take to my first pokemon a POCHHAMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back