February's English Set: 'Team Up!'

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
These theme decks usually don't sell very well and can be found as a clearance item for $3 at Gamestop. As a dad who needs 4 Cynthia for his child that just started playing TCG, 2X Cythnia per theme deck is great. $10 for Cynthia was just wrong.

Holy Miltank, which Gamestops do you go to?? I'd jump on that deal in a heartbeat!!

Lord Charizard

Aspiring Trainer
My GameStops never discount theme decks, you want em cheap? Get ‘em on a flash or promotional sale. Otherwise full MSRP haha

ShinyZard

Aspiring Trainer
Wow! These are pretty good theme decks with both decks having 2 cynthia. Definitely like the Charizard theme deck more as Charizard is able to consistently set up and do tons of damage. I would buy two of the Charizard theme decks and I would have my playset of Charizard to built an even more competitive deck with it.

shifty14326

Aspiring Trainer
First deck I play from this new set: Garbodor with that new Alolan Muk. The glorious, sweet smell of trash for the win!

cardgjammer

Aspiring Trainer
If not for Pidgeot, the Blastoise theme deck would've been underwhelming, even w/ Blastoise's ability, especially if you can use it once a turn, as opposed to once per evolution from hand... Why? Answer: Pidgeot's second attack that sends active 'Zards and other active species back in the hand, along with all of its respective pre-evolutions, forcing them to evolve all the way over again, while the Pidgeot user gets two more turns to stop it, or in the 'Zard case, take as many prizes as possible from the resulting Charmanders and Charmeleons before they reach 'Zard maturity... What a theme deck game-changer!