• What will happen next!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like.

• 50/50

• Meh....

• I`d rather eat my left foot than read anymore!

• Total voters

Ghost Poke Master

Savor the bacon....C-M`s bacon
There may be a legend about the tunnel, a deathly one it is, but David doesn`t belive them. He thinks it`s a joke and it doesn`t matter if he is dared to go in. Remember, it`s just a joke to scare people, right? It`s funny, right? Ha Ha.

Chapter 1
"What is that!?" Said David, a Middle school 13-year-old. "That`s the legend of the Blood Tunnel, Davy and Haley. Would all of you like me to read it?"
Asked Mrs. Krash, the science teacher." Yes!!" Screamed the class in near unicen, except for David. "Alright here it goes: In the 70`s, the Blood Tunnel was called the `The Party Tunnel` for teenagers would sneak out of there homes just to go there with others and have a party. Except one night during a party game, one boy snapped a comment on another boys girlfriend. It led to a fight, when one of the boys grabbed a rock and bashed the others head in. After that the gilfriend grabbed a knife and killed him, for revenge. Then it was simply an all-out brawl. Only 2 survived. By then the cave actually collapsed, when a rock was grabbed that was supporting a collumn. One of the people that survived, the say, is no longer human. It is now black at heart, and pure evil. It doesn`t even have a similar shape to a humans. It was shaped like some sort of demon-dog, a hell-hound. The other found a cavern with moss to eat, a small little pond-like puddle of water to drink, and kept it`s sanity by writing joarnals of each day on the wall with flint. The natural gas emited light so it can see. It is still waiting since 1979 to be rescued..be rescued from..from the other.."

"That was the most boring feild trip ever" Yelled David on the bus. "If you so `brave and strong..` then how about you go in there" Screamed Dennis, a brawny and tall bully. "Why should he do that!" Haley defended. "Unless you have a reason he should do that, there is no reason." David looked at her, puzzled.

Chapter 2 coming soon.

Back