FC's Fake Card Thread - Obliteration Reshiram/Groudon

RE: FC's Fake Card Thread - (NEW: Gliscor)

Toasted_Peanut_in_Shell.jpg

There, I went nuts. And even though his attack is OK, giving him a lazor makes Gliscor better. <3

RE: FC's Fake Card Thread - (NEW: Gliscor)

Anything is better with lasers, so a Gliscor with lasers just has to be awesome.

RE: FC's Fake Card Thread - (NEW: Kingdra FC, Gliscor)

Thanks, all lasers are epic :D

Here be a new card :D

DRACO005_Kingdra_FC_by_FlamingClaw.jpg

It's got some epic Xous artwork :D I've revealed the next card on the front page too :) Go go hype machine for some epics, and comments on the Kingdra will be appreciated. Oh, and Find PORYGON2 :p

RE: FC's Fake Card Thread - (NEW: Girafarig)

no-one commenting?

DRACO006_Girafarig_by_FlamingClaw.jpg

Humoungous credit goes to InfinityFangX for the epic Girafarig drawing, which can be seen at http://infinityfangx.deviantart.com/art/Girafarig-166998688 .

Only four more cards to go before !gasp! the set is complete. You got some real special stuff coming. Seriously. There's a Dragonite and everything.

RE: FC's Fake Card Thread - (NEW: Ice z-Dragonite, Girafarig)

Wow, this is great! It's WAY better than I could do...

RE: FC's Fake Card Thread - (NEW: Salamence, Ice z-Dragonite)

Thanks Decmaster :D

DRACO008_Salamence_by_FlamingClaw.jpg

This is a reimagination of the Delta Species card and I basically de-deltaised it.

RE: FC's Fake Card Thread - (NEW: Lucario)

bumper car

DRACO009_Lucario_by_FlamingClaw.jpg

Here is the penultimate card of the DRACO set, the one and only Lucario.

Art is of course by the amazing Cascade of the Sky, this is one of my favourites of Cascade's art and brings back lots of memories for me as I was fairly involved back in the day with the Voyager cards :D

RE: FC's Fake Card Thread - (NEW: Complete DRACO set)

Awesome set. :)

As I said... er... I forget where I said it, but I really like the Kingdra card (my favorite of the set).
My second fave would be Lucario.

While I love Ice types, I have no idea what in the world is going on with Ice z-Dragonite.

As for the Rayquaza, I'm really glad you didn't go with the dragon blank. This definately fits better than the vivid orange.

Thanks Kougaman, I never actually expected Kingdra to be so popular, but hey, Xous art and EON style, I should have seen it coming :p

The Ice z-Dragonite is part of a concept that I can guarantee you'll see more of in the future. Say Haai.

I thought that using the Dragon blank would overdo it with Giratina using it too and my aim in these minisets is to have each card as different as possible from every other card in the set :D

Thanks mate :D

Wow, not many comments for so many polished and realistic cards there. I like that you've invented more types, Ice, Flying and Dragon(?) look good. I really don't know what to say, besides your cards are spectacular. You make the oldest cards look good, even in spite of the gigantic yellow borders and rather small picture. Those were the days, eh?

Yup, those really were the days :p As for the custom types, they were made by the epic CMP and his blanks are in the Fake Card Resources thread. Thank you very much for the comments :)

RE: FC's Fake Card Thread - (NEW: Sharpedo, Deoxys and Jirachi)

You spelled Deoxyribonucleic wrong. There's no "s" in it. But other than that, these cards are really nice. I really like the Neo cards.

Actually, both ways can be correct, as Deoxyribose Nucleic is usually two words but I merged them for dramatic effect. Thanks for the comment :D

Flame Claw said:
Actually, both ways can be correct, as Deoxyribose Nucleic is usually two words but I merged them for dramatic effect. Thanks for the comment :D

Oh, ok then. They are really good cards BTW.

Thanks very much :D And the collection sure is growing! :D

Sharpedo's link is broken, but the two I can see look great. What type have you made Deoxys?

Back