Ruling Favourite *'s

My favourite would definitely be Torchic *. But I think the strongest *pokemon out there would have to be Rayquaza*.

my favourite * is latias star because it drove me mad trying to get it. the proof is in this folling sentence, i was mad that i had two rayquaza*'s and three latios*'s but no latias*'s it was driving me crazy looking for her.

I like the hoenn * starters, they are really good in Sudden Death matches (and so will be Pikachu *). From them all I prefer Torchic* because there is only one evolution line that has resistance against [R]. But considering art, I prefer Treeko*

Mine will be gyarados* as i play the modified format with double gust and fraligatr(downpour) and gyarados* will discard energies and attack then feral comes out and use riptide.....sweet combo but a risky one too

Metagross * is the coolest * because it's art is like whooooooooooa awesome. I have 2 and I traded 3 walrein ex's for them ( i know i had 3 and that's weird but it was worth it.)

Arcanine out.

All *s will be in my trade pile. I don't really care about them. Like I traded metagross* for Jolteon EX, 9 lightning energys, 2 grass energys, alt psychic energy, matrix fire energy, shroomish SS and Mr. Stones Project. :D

jayh272416 said:
All *s will be in my trade pile. I don't really care about them. Like I traded metagross* for Jolteon EX, 9 lightning energys, 2 grass energys, alt psychic energy, matrix fire energy, shroomish SS and Mr. Stones Project. :D

You WHAT?! *gags* *dies*

Gross star is worth a lot more than that..

RE:  Favourite *'s

jayh272416 said:
I you sold it you could have bought a joleon ex, and a lot of theme decks for energies

My favorite shining Pokemon is Gyrados- that is SWEEEEEET. DUDE, I cannot WAIT for Holon Phantoms! I'll buy every box Wal Mart has to offer! Ha ha!

Back