Favorite video game character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis Touch down is actually probably mine too(at least he's the first one that comes to mind). Navi is pretty annoying, but it is kind of funny.

even though favourite threads aren't allowed (not trying to mini-mod >_<)
I'd say either Meowth, Shadow-the-Hedgehog, Toon-Link, King Dedede, Tingle, Wario, Waluigi, or Bomberman.

Heavenly Spoon :F said:
wow in some occasions i might pick tingle if he was the only video game character on the earth or if he randomly exploded and money came out. Any video game character could beat him except for a goomba. But he is funny looking:D

PLATINUM226 said:
Heavenly Spoon :F said:
Any video game character could beat him except for a goomba.
As seen in Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Tingle is able to beat pretty much everything, but's it's going to cost quite a lot of rupees. Don't underestimate him!
He can float using a single balloon, sell maps at outrageous prices and knows magic words as well (don't steal them), can you be any more awesome?

On a more serious note, though, I'd probably have to say Link (as non-special as that may be), but I like most of the main characters of Nintendo games, I pretty much grew up with them (especially Kirby and Mario, Link came a little later), I also grew up with pacman, but he's really not that likeable because of him only being a yellow ball and everything, oh well. So yeah, either Link or Ilyana from Radiant Dawn, that girl is awesome :D

I like Sonic and Lucario too. Their attitudes are awesome.

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back