Pokemon favorite D/P pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

i love xd001

The Evil Dood
what is your guy's favorite new diamond and pearl pokemon? you can do two pokemon if you can't decide on one.

Mine are rotomu and porygonZ.

will, emotion and wisdom, aka, the legendary trio

other then those, cute little manaphy and its baby brother, chime baby, hedgehog thingy and that's all, I also like poryZ, but it's not really one of my fave pokes

anyways, my fave pokes are in my sig somewhere, my fave D/Ps are among those

Stat-Wise and Usability:
1. Rampard
2. Togekiss
3. Manmoo
4. Elblade
5. Yonowahru

Some of those might not even be useful, but they're still cool and they have semi-decent to great stats.

Favorite As Looks
1. Pocchama (<3 penguins)
2. Dialga (coolest uber ever)
3. Yonowharu (nice new ghost)
4. Manmoo (a...w...e...s...o...m...e)
5. Bonsly (i don't know why...it's just cool)

Arcanine out.

Some of my favorites are Pocchama, Hikozaru (and the rest of their forms), Regigigas, Echirisu, Roserade, Togekiss, Porygon Z, Buuburn, Elekible, Riolu, Fione, Floasel, Eteboss, Mimilop, Riishan, Muscukippa, Leafia, Glacia, Elblade, and Aruseus (this guy is awesome!) Just to name a few...

Obviously none of you guys can count lol. I like Roentorar, Empelt, Lucario, Riolu and Manaphy. Hey what do you know, I can't count either...

Arcanine 274 said:
Stat-Wise and Usability:
1. Rampard
2. Togekiss
3. Manmoo
4. Elblade
5. Yonowahru
Hmm... I can agree with Togekiss (cause I told you it was good, lol) and Yonowahru, but the others... not so much. They're decent no doubt but would have significant weak points which can be attacked easily. Manmoo, Elblade and Rampard have part of their defences too low which means any super effective attack will either OHKO or do significant damage.

I'm favouring Glacia, Beroberuto, Gaburias, PorygonZ and Jibacoil as better candidates. There are a few others which could be decent, but I won't list them all...

RE:   favorite D/P pokemon

Abhorsen said:
Arcanine 274 said:
Stat-Wise and Usability:
1. Rampard
2. Togekiss
3. Manmoo
4. Elblade
5. Yonowahru
Hmm... I can agree with Togekiss (cause I told you it was good, lol) and Yonowahru, but the others... not so much. They're decent no doubt but would have significant weak points which can be attacked easily. Manmoo, Elblade and Rampard have part of their defences too low which means any super effective attack will either OHKO or do significant damage.

I'm favouring Glacia, Beroberuto, Gaburias, PorygonZ and Jibacoil as better candidates. There are a few others which could be decent, but I won't list them all...
I said after I listed them that they weren't probably the best in the game, but just that they were ones that I would be using ...sooo they'r usability to me :p.

But let's not get into any argument.  

Anyway about yours...Beroberuto???  The Lickitung evo?  Seriously?  It's stats are good, but seriously unless it has an oustanding movepool it'll make no change since it has nothing that'll have much of a impact in the games.  It's basically just a well-rounded Pokemon and that's it.

Gaburias is Ground/Dragon.  So a good Spatk attacker with Ice Beam will most likely knock it out in one/two hits.  gg Gaburias.

Jibacoil and the rest are good too, so I won't make any comments on those.  But I still just don't really get Beroberuto, maybe if I look at it enough I'll figure it out.

Oh and by the way, I already knew that Togekiss was good.  Even though I didn't know that was its name, I knew it would be good since it was getting talked about a lot.  I just didn't know how to use it yet ;).

But who can tell?  First we have to see the Pokemon's movesets :p.

Arcanine out.

Arcanine 274 said:
Anyway about yours...Beroberuto??? The Lickitung evo? Seriously? It's stats are good, but seriously unless it has an oustanding movepool it'll make no change since it has nothing that'll have much of a impact in the games. It's basically just a well-rounded Pokemon and that's it.

Gaburias is Ground/Dragon. So a good Spatk attacker with Ice Beam will most likely knock it out in one/two hits. gg Gaburias.

Jibacoil and the rest are good too, so I won't make any comments on those. But I still just don't really get Beroberuto, maybe if I look at it enough I'll figure it out.

Oh and by the way, I already knew that Togekiss was good. Even though I didn't know that was its name, I knew it would be good since it was getting talked about a lot. I just didn't know how to use it yet ;).

But who can tell? First we have to see the Pokemon's movesets :p.

Arcanine out.
Beroberuto doesn't need a "good" moveset to make its point. It has some of the most annoying moves known to Pokemon and could possibly rival Blissey depending on its TMs/Moveset. Status, KnockOff, Disable + good defence and HP make it annoying as hell. It can also be a decent attacker learning Belly Drum and Sword Dance + a nice variety of attacking moves. I wouldn't underestimate it.

You also underestimate Gaburias too. Its stats are BETTER than Salamence, plus it's resistant to Electric moves in the process meaning no Thunderwave slowing it down. Sword Dance + Earthquake + DragonClaw + Crunch/Brick Break just covered most types, its weakness and its Speed and Attack base stats own. You can say the same thing about Salamence and Icebeam but that doesn't stop people using it heavily does it...

Like you said, you won't go on with the others so I guess I don't need to defend them, lol. I will if you want me too but we'll have to see based on their TM moves when we actually get the game.

pochama, porygonZ, kirlia's evo, togekiss, piloswine's evo, lucario, JR mime, rampard, ...

still uncomfirmed abt the legendaries.... (since i dont get to look at their infos)

RE:     favorite D/P pokemon

Abhorsen said:
Beroberuto doesn't need a "good" moveset to make its point. It has some of the most annoying moves known to Pokemon and could possibly rival Blissey depending on its TMs/Moveset. Status, KnockOff, Disable + good defence and HP make it annoying as hell. It can also be a decent attacker learning Belly Drum and Sword Dance + a nice variety of attacking moves. I wouldn't underestimate it.
I would like to know how that is not a good moveset? An annoyancer moveset for an annoyancer Pokemon = good. It doesn't really have to do damage, but if it's moveset is good it can pull an Umbreon on your Opponent and have their hands pulling out their hair.

Arcanine out.

Omg, I'm REALLY excited about Jibacoil now!

I'm heading for a moveset like:
-Electrolevitate
-Thunderbolt
-Luster Cannon
-Thunderwave

Of course you could take out Tbolt+ Twave, add in Discharge and probably Mirror Coat and you'd be alright still. This is really good, I thank Nintendo for the move Electrolevitate.

RE:  favorite D/P pokemon

Abhorsen said:
Omg, I'm REALLY excited about Jibacoil now!

I'm heading for a moveset like:
-Electrolevitate
-Thunderbolt
-Luster Cannon
-Thunderwave

Of course you could take out Tbolt+ Twave, add in Discharge and probably Mirror Coat and you'd be alright still. This is really good, I thank Nintendo for the move Electrolevitate.
where did you find his movesets?

Arcanine out.

floatsel (bouysels evo) and the emperer penguin (pochamas final evo but forgot his name) mime jr and mimiroru.:)

I like Darkrai and Togekiss. Togetic has always been one of my favourites annd Darkrai focuses mainly on sleeping moves. It's ability is killer too. Man I want those two.

Gligar's evo (I love this type combo but gligar wasnt quite good enough, this guy looks so cool and I think is promising)
Piloswine's evo
Electabuzz's evo
Musckukippa (i would be so happy if it can learn aromatherapy...)
Floasel
Hikozaru-Goukazaru (WHY SO FEW FIRE TYPES?! They still haven't made an exceptional one and they keep decreasing their number :( they need to make interseting type combos like fire/ghost)

what is this Electrolevitate? sounds curious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back