'Fates Collide' Ultra PRO Portfolios

Huh. I'd think Mega Alakazam would be on the 9-pocket, being the set mascot. Ok.

Either way, I'm satisfied with these.

gif-surpreso-joey-250x131.gif

LUGIA! WOW! Amazing art!

Wow! I've never even considered buying one of these before, but that artwork is amazing! Might buy both for the first time.

Delphox is one of my favorite Pokemon, and Mega Alakazam IS my favorite Pokemon. Care to guess which I'll be getting?

Holy Baphomet, Pokemon seem to be still extremely anxious when releasing anything to do to with involving the Alakazam in contrary to how they rightfully should be relishing them.

Alakazam and Zygarde NOT being together on the main A4 folder is once again for the Fates Collide release, ultimately dissapointing.

Doesn't the set release on May the 4th be with you not May 2nd?
I thought the same originally considering the sets here like to release on the first Wednesday of whenever month they come out. However May 2 is a Monday. Perhaps it has something to do with the new, "release by:" over, "release date" which started with the BREAK Box with Empoleon, Beeheyem (probably spelled wrong), and Noctowl last January.

So, does this mean there are 90 or less cards in the set? Or are they just extremely inept?

Back