Writing [Fanfick]Adventures of Mike Geller

This is my first Fanfic, hope you'll like it!

"A long time ago, there were two brothers. One of them was as active as fire, he liked to party, to go outside and play football. The other 1 of them was a calm person, calmer than calmest water. He would rather stay home, and meditate about everything. The two didn't like each other, they haven't spent any time with each other. And so they lived, and lived, and they grew up. They went in two completely different ways. The active brother, who wasn't learning much when he was studying, was also really lucky, and he became an archaeologist, with his great wish to have a lot of adventures. The other brother, went to a different university, and became a philosopher. The haven't seen each other for 15 years. After that, what was realy surprising, they met each other. They weren't happy. They started to talk, then argue. They each had a team of Pokemon, so they started to fight. The battle was long, it took 2 hours to end, but...there wasn't a winner. They both lose. Both of them were so furious they lose to their greatest rival. So they started to train their Pokemon. When they were really strong, they both started to make a team, to destroy the other team. And that is how Team Magma and Team Aqua were formed."

Mike Geller closed the book, called "The history of the Two Teams". It was 1:00am. He should have been in bed at 10:pm, if any of the Admins would've seen him he would have been in trouble, but he just couldn't fall asleep. Soon he will become an official member of Team Magma. How could he even get to bed? Tired of wondering about this, the book fell out of his hands, and he fell asleep.

Will continue with this tommorow, I'm getting sleepy now...but please rate this!

This is a real good plot, and I like it.
Tip: One thing you need to do in a Fan Fict about Pokemon is keep the Pokemon in it, and hav a battle once or twice. People will start to lose interest if the Pokemon aren't being in the story.

It's just the prolouge, but I'll be watching for the next story.

Andyman said:
This is a real good plot, and I like it.
Tip: One thing you need to do in a Fan Fict about Pokemon is keep the Pokemon in it, and hav a battle once or twice. People will start to lose interest if the Pokemon aren't being in the story.

It's just the prolouge, but I'll be watching for the next story.
Thx, but normally there aren't many battles in a prologue, and Mike hasn't got his own Pokemon yet. But here's the next bit...

Chapter 1: The First Mission

He woke up when he felt something shaking him. He opened his eyes and he saw his friend he was sharing room with, Matt.
- C'mon Mike! It's already half-past-9! - he said
- What? - Mike asked back
- It's half-past-9!
He couldn't believe it. He should be up at 7. Now he is supposed to be getting ready and changing to his special uniform that all Magma students wore for occasions like that. He hasn't even had his breakfast yet! But what could he do? He found his uniform, changed and went to the hall.

All 16-year-old students that today were in the hall already.
Well, he thought, at least I'm not last. He smiled to himself and went to sit down somewhere before an Admin sees him.
While everyone was waiting for Mrs Fireflee, Matt came and sat next to him.
- You look scared, Mike. Are you all right? - he asked
- Well...no, I'm actually so happy and excited! IIn a minute I'll be andofficial member of Team Magma! - I answered
- Sh! Mrs Fireflee's comin'!
That was true. At the door he saw beautiful Mrs Fireflee, with her long, blond-coloured hair, and in her suit. She went up to the front, and started to talk.
- Hello and welcome all the Magma students! We met here, in the hall of this school, to give the year 16 students their official uniform, their first pokemon, 6 MagmaBalls and a certificate of being an official member of Team Magma! First of all, I'd like to thank the important guests that came here: general Leir - an old man with some bits of white hair hardly stood up - and professor Butler. - an opposite of general Leir stood up, he had black hair and he surprisingly didn't had a Magma suit on himself. Now, the following students, please come and get what you need.
The names were to be called out alphabetically:
- Alfred Abben… Nora Abusma… Kaya Bernardy… Matt Enders… Blake Engeryd…Mike Geller
He stood up. He could feel that everyone was looking on him, but he knew that everyone that was going up felt this.
He walked up and looked at Mrs Fireflee.
- Promise that you will be an obedient member of Team Magma. - she said.
- I promise to be an obedient member of Team Magma for the rest of my life. I promise to like fire Pokemon and fight our greatest enemy, Team Aqua. - he said
- This is your uniform. You will wear this anywhere you are, day and night.
He spotted a little bottle inside the uniform...
- This bottle - she explained - contains a liquid. This night, you will put this on your body. This way, you will seal your promise of being an obedient member of Team Magma. And these are your MagmaBalls - she put them inhis hands - This one - she showed him - contains your first own Pokemon.
Thank you - he said, and walked away to sit down.
Later, after all 16-year-olds were done, everyone went home back to their rooms.

On the same day in the late evening, he finally could put put that liquid on her.
The rules were, that until the promise was sealed, he couldn't put the suit on, and couldn't open the MagmaBall.
He looked at the clock and saw that it is time to. He put that liquid on himself. It was cold, but he didn't feel it. He was even more excited than in the morning.
He wore his uniform, and opened the MagmaBall.
He saw a bright light, like a Thunderbolt of a Pikachu, and the light formed in a shape of a 4 leged creature, then it looked like a dog, and then the light became that creature. It had black-coloured body, with bits of orange on mouth and on his belly, with something that looked like bones on his back...
It was a Houndour! He couldn't believe it! Normally the give something weak, like Magby, or Vulpix. But Houndour...it's like they gave him a Charmeleon!
It walked up to Mike, and licked his hand.
He..Hello...- he tried to say - you're nice...
That was the only thing he could say to Houndour now. Houndour understood.
He heard the bell ring, and he went to sleep.

In the morning, when he wake up, he felt Houndour sleeping on his legs. He opened his eyes, and he saw Houndour, then Matt sleeping on the ed next to Mikes...and a red envelope by the door.
He walked up to it, took it and opened it quickly.

At midday go to the hall

- Hmmm...- he thought
- What's that? - asked Matt
- A letter, but i dunn who is it from...
- What does it say then?
- "At midday go to the hall"
- Then we should definately go there
- Why? It could be a trap, maybe there are spies here?
- Nah, i know what it is. Remember my bro, Jake? He told me he had the same. We'll get our first mission there.
- Ok then, let's go.
And off they went.

In the hall they saw something strange - stairs going downwards.
- Yup, exactly what my bro saw. - said Matt
They went downstairs, and went through the corridor. There was a small room.
They saw Mrs Fireflee, and few other new Magmas
Ok, now, when all of us are here - she started - I'll tell you your first mission.
- See? I was right! - whispered Matt to Mike
- Our spies have some information about transporting food to the Aqua base. This mission's target is to stop them. You will do this by putting some dynamite under the bridge, which is the only way to get to the other side. That bridge is very solid, and there must be a lot of dynamite to destroy it all. For firing the dynamite you will use your Pokemon. Alfred Abben - she looked at a boy with short hair and deep-placed eyes - you will now go and with help of Numel, you will place the dynamite under the bridge; Blake Engeryd, you go and help him. The rest of you, when the bell for going to sleep rings, you will go to the bridge. You will be excused, and not rreported that you went outside after the bell. You may go now.

The bell rang. Mike, Matt and Kaya met by the door, and they went outside. Mike didn't know why they had to go out so early, but he wasn't bothered. They walked and walked in silence, with Matt's Slugma making their was lighter. Then the way got muddy so Matt had to return Slugma, and Kaya send out her Magby. it was 2 hours until they saw two fire Pokemon: Vulpix and Charmander. They must belong to Alfred and Blake! Kaya returned Magby and they started to run.
- Everything's set up - said Alfred - we jst have to wait for the transport.
- Ok - answered Mike - Houndour, out! - he threw the MagmaBall, and Houndour appeared.
- Look, it's Team Aqua! - said Matt - Let's hide somewhere!
They ran to hide behind the big rock. They waited until Team Aqua was on the bridge, and Mike jumped out and yelled
- Houndour! Flamethrower!
Houndour used Flamethrower, and it was accurate, but something was wrong...
There wasn't any dynamite. So it was sure that there is a spy in their group. But Mike was sure he would be blamed, as because of him Team Aqua will nownot use this way, and spies will have to find Team Aqua's new way. They got back, but everyone was sad because all of them thought they would be blamed. To tiredto think, they wnt to sleep.

Rate please!

I wasn't saying that the Prolouge needs Pokemon, but whatever.

Anyways the start was really boring. So I'm try ign to keep going. IF something happens that we already know if going to thiers no sense in repeating it.

The rest of the story was pure genius, and I <3 it. Can't wait to see more.

Back