Grammer
detail
dialog
descreption
good storyline

Don't blow yourself up
trying to do this,
i just like reading them!:)

The blizzard grew stronger and stronger. The icebergs were coated with snow, and even Articuno wasn't up to going outside that day. But there was one Pokemon. A Pokemon that could stand being outside in this weather. He stepped outside the cave and into the torrent of cold. His icy fingers flexed, and his legs stirred slightly. His yellow eyes glowed in the black of night. Then, he reached out an icy hand into the wave of sub-zero midnight. It glowed bright blue, and the blizzard ebbed away. Hidden in the mask of snow for so long, the face of Regice finally shown in the moonlight. Pleased that his job was done, Regice walked slowly back into his cave and waited cautiously for the next snowstorm...

4 out of 10. No dialog, one paragraph. Good descreption, though.

sorry for the bad grade, by the way.

The temple was completely deserted. The rain poured like a faucet, and two small Pokemon were goofing off at one of the praying sites. An Abra named Casey, and a Muk named Gak were sitting in the middle of the site, telling jokes to one another. "Well, Casey," said Gak. "I am bored, so what do you say we head home?" "Good idea." said Casey. "I can't wait to get out of the rain." They got up to head for home, but Gak stayed. "You go ahead." he said. "I'll be there in a minute..." Casey shrugged and ran home, making sure to splash in every puddle he came across. Gak squinted at a large open space at the foot of the temple. "I could have sworn I saw a light there a minute ago..." he whispered to himself. But he was right. A bright green glow erupted from the middle of the path leading to the temple. Then it grew into a big circle. Gak hid behind a pillar nearby and watched this unique phenomenon. Three figures rose out of the light. He recognized them as Regirock, Regice, and Registeel once the light dimmed. They all were holding mysterious objects in their hands. Registeel walked up to the foot of the temple first and laid his gift on the bottom stair. "Oh, mighty Regigigas," he said, "please accept this rare diamond as a gift to your temple." Registeel walked back to the circle where the others stood, and Regice took his turn to bestow his gift. "Oh, mighty Regigigas," said Regice, "please accept this valuable pendant as a gift to your temple." Regice walked back to the circle as Regirock walked to the foot of the temple. "Oh, mighty Regigigas," said Regirock, "please accept this golden ore as a gift to your temple." He walked back to the circle with the other mineral monsters. Gak couldn't believe his eyes. He was watching a legendary ritual! All three titans kneeled and bowed their heads as a golden flash appeared at the center of the temple. A fourth ancient titan pokemon was now standing before them. It was the mighty Regigigas. "I thank you for the offerings, my good collegues." said Regigigas in a deep voice. "Now, you may wonder why I call you here today." "Yes, master..." said all three Regis in unison. "There is a Pokemon that threatens to overthrow us one day." said Regigigas. "It is not legendary, but a common Pokemon. I have read in the ancient Regi-scriptures that it will become a king." Gak listened intently, wanting to know why Regigigas thought that a common Pokemon such as Gak or Casey would become a threat to a legendary Pokemon. "This pokemon must be hunted down and brought to me." said Regigigas. "Do you understand?" All the Regis nodded. "What is this Pokemon's name?" asked Registeel. "I want Casey the Abra." said Regigigas. Gak did a good job of holding back a gasp. "Oh, no!" thought Gak. "I have to warn Casey!" Gak ran and ran. He wouldn't let the rain hold him back. The only thing he cared about was getting to Casey before the Regis did.

Chap 5: Marty the Monster Pt II
Ralts and Theo sat at the table and watched Loudred intently. Loudred had a handheld timer in his hand and was looking up the stairs and waiting. "Come, on Marty, wash up and get ready for bed!" said Meditite. "No!" yelled Marty, kicking the bathroom door. "Do I have to come in there?" said Meditite. "Bring it on, boy!" said Marty. Meditite slapped his head and grumbled sourly. "Time's up, Meditite!" yelled Loudred from downstairs. Meditite descended the stairs bitterly. Loudred handed him the timer. "Alright, now it's my turn!" said Loudred. "Start the timer!" Meditite pressed the start button on the timer. "HEY SMARTY!! YOU BETTER GET WASHED UP OR I'M GONNA EAT YOU!!!" Marty squealed. Loudred ran up the stairs, roaring. "Oh no!" said Marty. "Loudred's gonna eat me!" For a long moment, nothing could be heard except Marty's giggles and Loudred's play roars. Soon, Loudred and Marty emerged from the bathroom smiling immensly. "Ta-daaaa!" said Loudred, showing Marty's clean fur to everyone. "I'm impressed." said Meditite. "Time's not even up yet." Theo and Ralts grinned. "You did good." said Ralts. "I think Marty likes you." said Theo. "I do, indeed!" said Marty. Loudred picked up Marty and carried him down the stairs. "I'll admit it was harder than I thought, what with the mud bath earlier and all..." he said. He plopped Marty down on the floor and watched him run to the window to watch for his mother Granbull again. After a long while, Marty's mom finally came for him. "I thank you again for taking care of little Marty for me." said Granbull. "He can be a handful sometimes." "Well, we tolerated him as much as we could." said Meditite. Granbull and Marty said goodbye and left, and all was peaceful once more.

I'd Like to enter the contest plz.....I only finished 2 chapters so far but i'll post those here.

The title is called The Legendary Quest

Chapter 1- The Letter

As the sun gently rises, Andrew wakes up once again in his same old bed, same old room, same old house, same old city. Andrew is 14 at the moment, and still likes Pokemon. Everybody who knows is like "Wow, what a geek!" and "Oh he still likes Pokemon! lol." But to Andrew, this is his favorite way to spend his time besides his Ipod. [which is also very cool]
It is Sunday mourning, and the light glaze of snow on the ground from the small snowstorm that proceeded the night before. After his morning shower, he gets dressed and takes a look outside. What he sees changes his life......forever. The Sapphire Blue cloud just stared down at him, put it looked as it it were pointing at the mailbox across the street with his address on it. He puts his Red addias sneakers on and runs outside to the mailbox, with the Sapphire Cloud still there. He opens the mailbox, which is very odd seeing that mail dosent come on Sunday and he got Saturdays mail yesterday. He opens the box, which is frozen shut by the cold weather. He pulls at it for a bit, then jerks it open. Inside he finds a blue letter, the same color as the cloud above. He pulls the letter out of the box and walks inside back into the house. He looks at the front of the letter.....it is adressed to him!

"I never get mail!" Andrew says in delight. Then,he looks at the place where the letter was closed and notices a gold stamp with the letters PMC on it. He opens the letter, and it reads:

Dear Andrew,
Hello, my name is Max. I am from PMC inc. We have been watching you and want to honor you as The Most deticated Pokemon Master in the world. Inclosed is a plane ticket for New York City, and it leaves tommorrow. Please pack your things and dont forget all your pokemon equipment including your Phili Eagles DS Lite. If you fail to make the flight, we will have to come and get you but let me assure you that will be better off if you take the flight. Your trip will last anywhere from a month to a year. So pack wisely please.

Thank you,
Max, CEO of PMC inc

As Andrew is excited, he is also scared about many things. What is this all about? What about school? How will his family feel? Will they believe him? As all these questions are racing through his, head he looks out the window once more. The Sapphire Cloud is gone.

*End of Chapter 1*

LMK How everyone likes it!
-Black Rayquaza

well im sure youll like Chapter two then....

*Chapter 2* The Dream

As Andrew starts to pack, he notices a small blue crest on his DS Lite right next to the control pad to the left. He tries to scratch it off, but no luck. Then, he starts to play Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, his latest pokemon obsession. He went pretty far, getting to where hes trying to get Suicune and Mew as friends. Hes cleared Northwind Field 7 times, and even with his 15% increase beacuse his Charzard is lv 73, plus the 10% bonus from his friend bow, he cant seem to get it. He plays for a bit, then gets frustrated and turns it off. His Mother, comes into his room and sees the letter. She picks it up and read it.
Then, she says "Did you make this yourself? Are you trying to leave me?
"No Mom, I just have to go.....I'll be back soon, okay?
"I dont want you leaving Andrew," She says in a stern tone.
"I have to," is all he replys and finishes his packing.
His mother leaves the room, and Andrew can hear her sobs feeling very sad and alone now that hes leaving for a month, maybe a year. As he gathers up his things, he decides to bring his two Pokemon TCG Decks, a Water/Fighting Deck and a Fire deck deticated to Blaziken. Its getting dark by now, and he decides to get some sleep seeing that his flight to New York dosent leave until 7 AM.
His dream that night, was different than any other.... usually he dosent remember his dreams and just remembers sleeping not dreams. But this one was different. It was like an old dream he had remembered from when he was little, and his imagination was still runnning wild about Pokemon and him in a Pokemon World. He can rememebr him underwater, with his vaporeon [his favorite pokemon at the time] and battling a girl [exactly like the scene in the Entei Movie where the girl made the pokeballs appear.] But this time it was slightly different. The girl, was not little and neither was Andrew. They were both around 14, and had bigger pokemon. It was a double battle with Andrew using Starmie and Vaporeon, and the girl using Kingdra and Swampert. He can remember him commanding Starmie to use Water Pulse and for Vaporeon to use an Ice Beam. Swampert was hit by the Ice Beam, but Kingdra avoided the Water Pulse. Then, a wierd light appeared, just like the cloud he had seen yesterday when he got the letter.
Then, he instantly wakes up in fright of the sound that just shook his ears inside his room. It was the alarm of his Alarm Clock reading 5:30. He gets up, shuts the alarm off and jumps in the shower. He wakes his Mom up to tell her hes leaving, and gives her a kiss to remember him by for the next month. Then, he calls the number which was on a scrap of paper enclosed in the envelope for a ride to the Airport.
The Excersion Stretch Limo pulled up to Detroit Metro Airport 30 Minutes Later.As he pulls up to the Terminal which Southwest Airlines was represented, he gets out of the limo and a tall, stocky guy with a mustache and beard comes up to greet him and carry his bags. He finds the place to wait for his flight, and grabs a Sausage McGriddle from the McDonalds inside the airport, to eat while hes waiting.
While waiting around 20 minutes, he notices something he didnt catch until now. He was the only one waiting for this flight.
"Maybe theyre just all late," He suggested. then the PA Loudspeaker comes on in a loud, raspy tone:
"Boarding flight 2987 for New York City" That was his flight, so he grabbed his bags and took off into the plane. Shortly after he boarded the plane, he found out why he was the only one waiting. This jet was Poke-Mised with all the pokemon games ever made, including games Diamond/Pearl which he was going crazy waiting for. The chairs were made of Red velvet with a black pokeball border. He could see the Nintendo Wii across from where he sat down and he played Pokemon XD on it! He looked in the little pouch across from where he was sitting and found the latest issue of Nintendo Power as well as the guide books for every pokemon game ever released. He put his iPod on his favorite classical CD, Mosart Meets Cuba, and starts to play the games. He managed to beat Emerald, FR/LG, R/S and Mystery Dungeon's main storyline before the plane landed. He wanted to save D/P for when he was free, to build up the suprise. He slipped the games into his carry-on bag and gets off the plane. He looks out the window and looks at the Jet at which he just go off of. It was a plane that looked like the Legendary Pokemon Rayquaza! There was only one difference. It was Black, as the shiny version! On the fin towards the back it read.

Black Rayquaza
MPM inc

He looked in suprise as if hes heard that name Black Rayquaza before. He turns and starts down the terminal towards the exit.

*End of Chapter 2*

Ok, just finished Chapter 3.....must say i dont think its as good but it continues the story

*Chapter 3* The Ride to HQ

As andrew makes his way to the end of the terminal he notices a guy holding a sign that reads : Black Rayquaza from MI.
"Well that was the plane I went from, so I guess that guys lookin for me!" Andrew walks up to the man and says
" I think the person youre looking for is me," He said to the man, who was dressed in dark clothing but has a lighter side to him. He didnt speak, but motioned for Andrew to follow him. He follows the man, into a Limo that was Black this time, which was a stretched out Hummer. Andrew gets in the car as the man puts the bags in the trunk and gets in the drivers seat. Inside the Limo, was a 20 oz Bottle of Coke with a glass filled with ice sitting next to it. In the seat next to him, was a Motorola RAZR phone just like the silver one Andrew owned, but it was red with the letters PMC engraved just below the time screen on the front. He opened the phone to find a "New text message from Max"
It read: Andrew, welcome to New York City. The drivers name is Eddie. He is driving you to Burger King to grab some lunch, order whatever you want Eddie will take care of it. God knows, you must be starving after the flight. Hope you enjoyed the trip so far. As for the Diamond and Pearl games that you slipped into your bag, you can keep those. That is just a sign of good things to come. As far as where you are staying, we have taken care of all that. See ya when ya get here!
-Max
As he finished reading the text message, the Limo stopped and Eddie opened the door. Andrew got out, and saw the grimy streets of NYC and the Burger King which was in front of him. Andrew walks inside and and orders his usual. 2 Whopper Jrs with No Onion and a large Fry. Theres not need for a drink, Andrew thought seeing he had a nice, cool bottle of Coke waiting in the limo. He decides to get some cookies for Max, seeing that he was already this generous to Andrew. Eddie payed the cashier and Andrew pigged out!
After he was done, Andrew and Eddie went back to the limo.
"Where are we going now,"Andrew asked Eddie.
"We are going to the PMC Headquarters," Eddie said in a somewhat Irish accent.
The limo took off onto the New York streets, where it was always busy. Andrew saw sights that amazed him; Times Square, Madison Square Garden, and the ESPN Zone in NY. Shortly after, he noticed they left the big city and started going off on a highway leading out to the rural part of NY. Then, he saw a building off the the Distance that looked higher than the Sears Tower. The building came closer and closer, and Andrew saw a man waiting outside the buiding, waiting.

*End of Chapter 3*

I'd like to enter.

Title: The Boundaries of Destiny
Chapter 1: A Baby's Sense of Freedom.

"What is destiny? Is it some supernatural predecided purpose of a being that they have no choice but to fulfil? Is it an undetermind presence that can be realized once a certain action or event has occurred in an individual's life? But most importantly, can it be stopped and, in changing that event or events, the future be altered. We can only hope that it is possible, so we may one day dismantle the horrible images that we call our world.
For a millenium our freedom has been slowly chocked away and the Pokemon that were once our pets, our partners and our freinds have been almost completley eradicated. I just can't stand it anymore! And now, I have found a means that may dispell the eternal darkness that is in our land, and in our hearts.
I ask, no I beg you for your support in my cause. We may fail, the Prince of Ice may yet again run us from our homes. But I plan to die knowing that I tried. That I tried to bring warmth back to this desolate, joyless wasteland. Please, for the people, for the Pokemon and for the world join me and may this be one last rebellion of will. Meet me at Ashton Square today and remake history.

May the Prince of Ice burn.
Alexandria Mayhon Debruff, Fighter of Freedom."

"Wow, old Alei sure can write a good letter, can't she Jimmy?"??Benny asked me.
"She sure can little bro." I repleid.
But in my heart I hoped he hadn't taken it to seriously. This wasn't the first time since the Artic Expansion that some one had "come up with a solution". Many times people had tried and failed to destroy the Ice Prince's control. None were currently know to have survived. This would be no different. I stood there, just thinking for a long while.
"Well you like, right Oakly?" Ben said to the bundle he cradled in his blanket.
"Bonsley Bonsley!" Oakly yelled. The little Pokemon began to cry and then promptley jumped out of Benney's hands sprinting away before he could blink.
This sudden outburst jolted me out of thought's and I grabbed my brother's hand and began to run. As I led Benny down the paths that Bonsley fled down I couldn't focus on anything other then the little baby, wailling the entire chace. Finally when I thought my lings would burst Oakly stopped in front of a huge crowd of people. I fell to the ground panting heavily as Benny rushed over to Oakly and began complaining that he had dropped his blanket. I lay there on the ground the cold air rushing through my short hair, unable to move. After what seemed like a decade I got up to see where I was, I saw the big redwood sign that read: Ashton Square. I stood there, just average albino kid looking down on a miniture tree feeling like a complete lamebrain with my mouth hanging open. As I stared down at Oakly dumbfounded the little creature looked up at me, grinned at me and said, "Bonsley!"

Back