Writing Fan fic. turning out to be good.

psyblazer_ex

#1 Demyx Fan!
ok my fic starts off in poketopia(pokemon costumes at the ready!) . the chracters will wear a costume while battling. Depending on how many battles yourcharacters has won (include in backstory) they can change their initial costumes but if there starting it has to be weak. pmme to say this and ill include in the story.

Name:Cameron
pokemon:none yet.
Backstory:absolutely hates costumes but loves pokemon.He is starting a bi adventure with little but an egg he has had for quite a while from one of his dads pokemon.
Costume:as he is a starter he has to wear a brown and white patterned jacket and pants and a similiar cape as well as a silly zigzagoon hat.(dont worry i will change it)

"ok sweetie first thing is to head to the poke mart for some supplies" Mom said. I quickly left and sighed looking down at my zigzagoon style outfit. Hopefully I could change it later. as i rode to the nearest pokemart in east poketopia a gangling punk came. He was wearing a black top with black jeans with poochyena eyes sticking from the sides. "Hey kid wanna battle I love your battling suit its so cute you little baby" he said and gave a loud burp."sorry i cant battle yet im only a beginner waiting for an egg to hatch"I replied and held the mysterious egg close to my chest. "ok then give me the egg" he said.

"No" I replied. he look startled and then malicious grin came from his face as he reached into his pocket and pulled a studded pokeball then chucked it emerged a gligar. "attack him.Now!" the gligar furiously sped towards me and hit the egg! i dropped it and it started glowing! emergedfrom it was a riolu with a nasty scar as a grim mark of the attack it had recieved."umm riolu can you use aura sphere?" the rioplu tried and tried but all it could et out was a small blue light. Then I saw a person rushing toward the scene.

psyblazer_ex

#1 Demyx Fan!
RE: new RPG!

oh jeez. no replyers. meh. if someone doesn't reply to my threads very soon think ill only be on serebii. this place is empty.

Negative Zero

I'ts good so far i like it

Name:David
pokemon:Evee
Backstory:Don't care about costumes but loves pokemon.He is starting a adventure to fufil his dream.
Costume:nothing exept a Blaziken Hat.

psyblazer_ex

#1 Demyx Fan!

Suddenly the person was more clear it was a trainer with an eevee on his shoulder. He had a blaziken hat on and looked ready to battle thhen my riolu suddenly jumped on the gligars back. the gligar was flying around but couldn.t shake riolu then it loooked at me as if waiting for instructions."pound?" said. no response. The gligar started to try and scrape riol off by flying backwards near the ground."counter!". I suddenly recalled reading my fathers books on pokemon moves. Riolu quickly held onto the gligars horns and got its back on the ground and then i yelled"quick attack!" Riolu jumped off the gligar and sped into the ascending gligar. Too slow! The gligar reached out with one of its claws grabbing Riolu's neck. Suddenly the eevee got ready to attack.

If new player comes up: go along with what you want.
Keyblade:finish thegligar then make up next bit.

psyblazer_ex

#1 Demyx Fan!

sure. oh and just realized this isn't an rpg its a fic. how do i change.

the person grew clearer and Cameron sa he was a 12 year old boy. "shadow ball!" he yelled. the Eevee jumped and fired the ball at the gligar, The owner got scared and withdrew the gligar and ran away.
"Thanks I didn't know what to expect from that" Cameron said.
"no problem. I say we do make a good team would you like to team up?" David asked" I hear this years pokemon league will be two on two battles.
" I would love to but we do seem to need some more pokemon any auggestions" Cameron said.\
" I know! lets try that forest near here. Some people said some weird yet rare pokeon have been sighted there!

Lenny

its back boys and girls

Name: Oren
pokemon: Charmander
Backstory: Just a normal kid.
Costume: Blue and Gold Pants, an all red shirt, and an item attahced to his arm that sends out the pokeballs faster!

To change just Click and Hold the name on the list and than you can change it!

psyblazer_ex

#1 Demyx Fan!

Justt then another traner came up startling the new friends."hi my name is Oren and i challenge you too a battle. I saw what you did out there and since im a new trainer Id like to have a one on one battle with you! "ok" replied Cameron." ill be the judge! said david.

the battle began Oren chucked out a pokeball releasing Charamander. Cameron quickly healed Riolu who was seeming to like battling. First Oren commanded and Charmander released a Flurry of flames onto Riolu wo quickly dodged"Force palm" commanded Cameron. Riolu hesitated and then grabbed the charmander and smashed its palm into Charmander. Charmander countered! he got back on its feet and used Fire Fang(after Oren had commanded) this is when the strange things started happening. Riolu jumped up and held its foot up it then proceeded to use High Jump Kick!" Cameron was astounded. what pokemon had breeded this Riolu? It knocked Charmander straight out. "and the battle goes to Cameron!" yelled David. Oren was put down. "maybe next time" he said with a smile and ran off.

When Cameron and David found the forest it was about 15 minutes afterthe battle. after half an hour David and Cameron had succesfully beat 15 pokemon without catching one. David who was luckier had caught an aipom. Just when they were going togive upn and decide that Sunny Parkcolluseum was easy enough to be beaten by 3 pokemon a noise was heard. Cameron followed the noise until they came to a clearing where a treecko was climbing up a tree hastily. Cameron set out a pokeball which hit the treecko and caught it...one wobble...two wobbles....Bang! the treecko burst outand leapt on Riolu(who was for some reason refusing to go in his pokeball. Suddenly the Treecko instaead of attacking noticed Eevee who was sniffing the area it quickly jumped over and started 'talking' to Eevee who went red. Treecko then pressed the button on the discard pokeball and was caught. "No comment" said David. Cameron and David started to head out of the frest.

Bonsly

Fighter Pilot
Name: Ben
Pokemon: Phanpy
Backstory: Is proud of himself and his Phanpy.
Costume: Camo shorts with red long sleeve shirt with dark mechanical glasses that allows him to see which angles pokemon attacks are coming from and A built in pokedex with it.

Oh and I have A question. Like can we add on to the story?