• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

False Swipe Powers!!! (Doublade / Dusknoir)

Chipadat

Garchomp Lover
Pokemon:[15]

• 4-4 Doublade (Primal Clash)
    2 Victini
    2-1-2 Dusknoir (Boundaries Crossed)
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:[37]

• 4 N
    3 Professor Sycamore
    2 Skyla
    1 Lysandre
    1 Lysandre's Trump Card
    4 Hypnotoxic Laser
    4 Ultra Ball
    3 Head Ringer
    2 Crushing Hammer
    2 Enhanced Hammer
    2 Rare Candy
    2 Robo Substitute
    2 Startling Megaphone
    1 VS Seeker
    1 Escape Rope
    1 Dowsing Machine
    2 Steel Shelter
Energy:[8]

• 4 DCE
    3 Shield Energy
    1 Metal Energy

Strategy:
The strategy is simple, you try to build yourself up quickly while slowing your opponent down, that's why I play crushing hammer, enhanced hammer, head ringer, dusknoir, and hypnotoxic laser. Robo substitute is just to stall if you need an extra turn to load up Doublade.
Make sure you go first so you can evolve more early. Get a Doublade and Dusknoir ready and a Victini (if it seems necessary at the moment). Once they are ready, flalse swipe (if you get tails remember there's still Victini) and either A) Laser and get an ohko or B) use Dusknoir and move the damage to a benched pokemon. Then I also play steel shelter so I don't get lasered and my Doublade gets knocked out because of it.

I'm still thinking if I should run some Seismitoad just in case I can't get a good start.

I'll appreciate any and all helpful advice, please no criticism.

Aspiring Trainer
RE: False Swipe Powers!!! (Doublade/Dusknoir)

Good idea, but I would recommend running Mew EX. This attack is a lot like Raticate (boundaries crossed). Having an 80 HP main attacker is pretty weak..

Chipadat

Garchomp Lover

9288605 said:
Good idea, but I would recommend running Mew EX. This attack is a lot like Raticate (boundaries crossed). Having an 80 HP main attacker is pretty weak..
That's not a bad idea at all, I was originally expecting either to not be attacked at all or being ohko'd i'll try but where should I run it? I might take some Doublade out I guess.

Gengar master

shiny Pokémon bait
Advanced Member

9288605 said:

120 HP EX isn't much better...

Chipadat

Garchomp Lover

Gengar master said:
9288605 said:

120 HP EX isn't much better...
But there's no one else who can do the same thing as Mew, it seems like my best option, if you have other ideas I'm all ears.

Aspiring Trainer
I think you should take out the shield energy for the Mew EX's, and replace the trump card with another metal energy. Unless you absolutely think it's easy to deck out with this deck, there is no reason to play Lysandre trump card.

Galeron

Aspiring Trainer
I like your idea! , and i think the best option is to put a Aegislash too, maybe a mix between the XY and the Primal Clash ones, and use a Celebi EX or a Shrine of Memories, this way you'll have a 140 hp attacker that you'll loose only 1 prize, and still use the false swipe.

Chipadat

Garchomp Lover
Galeron said:
I like your idea! , and i think the best option is to put a Aegislash too, maybe a mix between the XY and the Primal Clash ones, and use a Celebi EX or a Shrine of Memories, this way you'll have a 140 hp attacker that you'll loose only 1 prize, and still use the false swipe.
I'll think about it but I'd rather use the Primal Clash Aegislash so I won't have to deal with weakness.

Chipadat

Garchomp Lover
I would like to thank you guys so much for helping me with this deck. I think I've found my final decklist, off of the list at the top these are the modifications I've decided to make:

+2 Aegislash (Primal Clash)
+1 Celebi EX
+1 Metal Energy
-3 Shield Energy
-1 Lysandres's Trump Card

Unless you still have more suggestions this is my final list.

Actually, I'm going to keep the Trump card and take out a Robo Substitute, because I actually do always get really close to decking out in this deck.

kei122292

Aspiring Trainer
I was wondering if you had a plasma klingklang line might help. it prevents EX pokemon to hit your metal pokemon

appleatingoat

Aspiring Trainer
Have you seen my dual blades post? It had an almost exactly similar strategy (I posted it some time ago) except with a second solid strategy inside, it was to start off with Doublades to put pressure on them then evolve one of the Doublades into Aegislash, use Keldeo to rush and retreat which refreshes Aegislashs attack, letting it become immune to all damage no matter what.

P.S. I would switch the Dusknoir for Klinklang since your going to be using Doublade as a OH KO method. No need to swap damage counters if your doing damage equal to the opposing Pokémon's exact health.