Wi-Fi Trades Fallen's Trade Thread Gen5 (Closed)

RE: Fallen's Trade Thread Gen5

According to the Psypokes pokedex, their DW abilities are known so I'd assume there was/will be a special release of some sort for them.

RE: Fallen's Trade Thread Gen5 (Last update 22 August 2013)

All I saw on your thread that really interests me is your Reshiram. Maybe your event Raikou assuming the EVs are in fact reset. If by the off chance you'd trade one of those for the Murkrow let me know.

FallenLeaf said:
All I saw on your thread that really interests me is your Reshiram. Maybe your event Raikou assuming the EVs are in fact reset. If by the off chance you'd trade one of those for the Murkrow let me know.

I'm not sure I want to let go of the Reshiram for a DW Pokemon that isnt a main want. I want the Murkrow because I like Honchkrow. The DW Ability is also the only good one now.

I'd also rather trade the Dogs as a set. They are much more valuable as a set rather than apart so I will have to pass on both offers. Sorry :(

No worries, if I have anything else that you may want in addition for the Reshiram just let me know.

RE: Fallen's Trade Thread Gen5 (Last update 27 August 2013)

Hey, is your shiny Dialga (event) UT? If so, Check my thread for it :)

RE: Fallen's Trade Thread Gen5 (Last update 4 October 2013)

I actually bred some Adamant DW Carvanha a while ago. It would be great of you could help me with the Celebi. I would imeadeatly give the Celebi back and you would also keep the Carvanha.

Ok, yeah, I could definitely do that for you man. Let me know when you'll be available this week and I'll try to find some time around that.

FallenLeaf said:
Ok, yeah, I could definitely do that for you man. Let me know when you'll be available this week and I'll try to find some time around that.

What's you time zone?

My time zone is EST (Eastern Standard Time)

RE: Fallen's Trade Thread Gen5 (Last update 30 November 2013)

Trainerhan1, I haven't heard from you in a bit, you still up for the trade?

You might want to try a PM or profile comment. I know he's still active on the site, but he might not be checking this thread.

FallenLeaf said:
Trainerhan1, I haven't heard from you in a bit, you still up for the trade?

I found someone willing to do a permanent trade for a celebi a while ago so I will no longer need the entry. But thanks anyway for actually offering considering no one uses the 5th gen trading threads anymore.

Back