Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We now have the Fall 2022 tin images, revealing they will feature Giratina V, Rotom V, and Gallade V!

Giratina-V-Tin-162x200.jpg

Rotom-V-Tin-163x200.jpg

Gallade-V-Tin-162x200.jpg

The tins above are the European versions. Like the V Heroes Tins, the European version will come with four booster packs and the old tin shape. The American version will come with five booster packs and the new tin design for $24.99.

V-Heroes-Tins-European-200x83.png

V Heroes Tins (European Version)

V-Heroes-Tins-American-200x169.jpg

V Heroes Tins (American...

Continue reading...

PartTimeTCGCollector

Aspiring Trainer
Is the date of reprinting Evolving Skies still on August or it is already in stores? I might get the rotom for my rotom collection. Also, what boosters will it comes with (the American version of the tins)?

Snowy Lilacs

Aspiring Trainer
Is the date of reprinting Evolving Skies still on August or it is already in stores? I might get the rotom for my rotom collection. Also, what boosters will it comes with (the American version of the tins)?
Too early to know the packs, we don't know them till the tins are released and you buy it or watch RealBreakingNate, LeonHart or PokeRev,etc,etc

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
These tins look awesome but I feel so bad for Gallade. It's like they looked at him and went 'Yeah this guy is very cool and genuinely good...let's not show that in any of his cards.'