Faking tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerium 2006

I Rock! (or do I?)
Hi guys! Here's the perfect tutorial for making fake cards. It isn't made by me, it was made by faking legend, Fangking.

[link]

B_F: Stickied. I'll leave this open in case anyone needs help with this.

It is very good but I honestly couldn't be bothered.

Trial and error is the way for me! I just take the blanks 4m here and go nuts!

I agree with Skarratts. I cant be bothered but if I am really bored I will do it. I mean can't there be a program where you can just type in words then it puts it on a card. I can imagine it now.... *Daydreamy look on face*

It's quite good, but i've got my own way omaking fakes. make a blank in ms paint, put it in The faker, make a set symbole, put it in the faker, get a poke` picture from google pictures, write all the stuff, and done. its much easier. But maybee i should change my waays...

I do not no how to make fan art well i do well the late'est thing i created is  for my clan heres the pic [attachment=1807] hope you like it!

I dont have paintshop or the other programme, is there any other programme i can use?

I have seen many people faking the wrong way, you just need the blank and the pic. which has the Name, HP, Text, Power ot Body, Energy, Ilus, Card Number and somehing like that. Please use the right fonts, like Nintendo Jr and I do!

if you have Photoshop version 7.0 I have, use this HL style I usually make for making cards:

use this picture:

legends-symbols_psd_thumb.jpg

Highlight the text with the text tool and copy it to your blank, then do the rest yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back