I hope you like them!

Attachments

• Breloom card.jpg
    Breloom card.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Shroomish card.jpg
    Shroomish card.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 12
If you want my honest opinion, NEVER use an online card creator. The results are far from accurate, and the quality is very low. It's much better to make the fakes from scratch.

Toonnee -- is there any way you can upload your cards to an image uploading website such as ImageShack? We'd all appreciate it. Thanks!

CMP said:
Toonnee -- is there any way you can upload your cards to an image uploading website such as ImageShack? We'd all appreciate it. Thanks!

sorry im not good with computers. honestly, i don't even know what you're talking about.... sorry

errr... how do you create cards from scratch?

To upload your images to ImageShack, go here. Then click "Browse" and select the file you want to upload. It'll give you multiple URLs -- choose one of them "Link" or "Direct Link" (to get the direct link you need to register) and post it here.

To fake from scratch, you will first need an image editing software such as Photoshop (cost money) or GIMP (free). Then you need the blanks and fonts (which can be found in the resources/help sticky). Any further questions can go in the sticky.

:( errr...:(

Attachments

• shroomishcard.jpg
    shroomishcard.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 1
  • breloomcard.jpg
    breloomcard.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 4
Basically you're uploading your file to the internet, so it can be seen by everyone. Just follow the instructions CMP gave to upload to the website known as Imageshack.

I'd also recommend following CMP's second set of instructions, the one that has Photoshop and Gimp in it, since it allows you to create a more realistic looking fake.

Theres lots of guides on youtube Toonee :)

For example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9dWca-B5tw <--- uploading onto photobucket (place i use if deviantart doesn't have the image I made uploaded)

After that when you reply to a post theres a little image icon on the second row of icons (above the bit where you type on the full reply screen, as opposed to using "quick reply") This image icon is the 7th from the right (little image of 2 hills and a sun)

Fill in the "direct link" from your photobucket image after clicking that icon and voila :)

Back