fake card

The Dark Toxicroak

Aspiring Trainer
my first fake what do you think ?
th_toxicroakfake.jpg

and i know ididnt use the right fonts but istill like it and idont know what the right fonts are sorry for it being so small?

it's waaaaay to small, I can't even rad it or anything... I suggest you to put it as an attachment and when someone clicks it, it appears big, or to host it with imageshack or photobucket.

oh... then use imageshack. I can upload UBER big things there. in case you didn't, save in PNG format. it look better and is smaller (in file size)

Formating and other basic stuff...
Never have all caps in title...
HP is too far off, and all text is the wrong font.
Why is it green?
The Prevo is off centre.
Nitpicking here, but there are lots of white shards around the energies, P-power and prevo.
Absolutely no grammar...
Card-based judgements...
110 HP for a Stage 1 is enough for an EX.
Why is it a Power? It'll still be a Body. And it's underpowered... Poison Payback is guaranteed and does not have a damage limit.
2 for 40 is painful as is. Dark bonuses make it more ridiculous.
He's either Psychic or Fighting type. Not Dark, not Grass.
0 Retreat cost? He normally has pitiful speed, I think...

It looks very nice.
If you want to be better known, try helping people out with their fake sets.

opposing=defending, plus the fact that toxicroack is poison/fighting, not poison/dark. and it's waaay too broken. Aside from that it's good 6/10

jeez houndoom iwas just having fun calm down and its my first card im sorry im not an expert i hereby retire because apparently i suck lol also i said the text was wrong font so dont comment on it

Hey, considering that you already made a card is good enough. I would advise loooking at the Pokepalace website for a tutorial, and practice on some already-made cards.

instead of doing that, why don't you keep practising? just make sure to read tons of cards to know important things like some attacks that stay the same, only with damage variation: eg: drive off or hyper whirpool.
and more other things.

Back