fake card contest (not like the others)

Dome Fossil 40HP

Play Dome Fossil as if it were a basic Pokémon. While in play, Dome Fossil counts as a if it were a Colorless Pokémon (as well as a trainer card). Dome Fossil has no attacks of its own, can't retreat, and can't be affected by any Special Condition. If Dome Fossil is knocked out, it doesn't count as a Knocked Out Pokémon. (Discard it anyway.)
At any time during your turn before your attack, you may discard Dome Fossil from play.

Poke Body: Hard Protection
When Dome Fossil is attacked by 40 or less damage, prevent it.

Kabuto
70HP [F]

[F][C]Hard Headbutt 20
Reduce 10 damage from all attacks done to Kabuto next turn.

W:[G] R: RC:[C]

Kabutops
120HP [F]

Poke Body: Cutting Edge
Do 20 damage to attacking Pokemon.

[F][F][C]Slice 'n Dice 40

[F][W]Hydro Slash 30

W:[G]
R:
RC:[C][C][C]

I'm sorry cause I judge so late, i just coudn't stay awake.

Okay, to day it's two winners, cause it where 2 that i didn't could judge between:

1st: Dude X, geneus ideas. But you have much wrong in your text so you get 6,5.

2nd: Pokèmaniac, again. You have great text, good ideas but you only get 6,5.

Okay everybody, if you want to catch up Pokèmaniac, try to look at real Pokèmon cards to see how they text them, that l help you a lot.
But if I see a whole copy from a card, you get discvalified, and are not alowed to post here any more.

New mission: Make a Grass type Gastly, Haunter and Gengar. Remember this, the grass type are Poison type in the Games. And they are NOT delta Pokemon.

Thi contest ends 18:00 in Spanish Time.

Gastly[Grass]HP40

Poison Rush[G]10
Flip a coin.If heads,the dending pokemon is now poison.

Weakness:[P]
Resistance:[C]
Retreat Cost:[None]

Haunter[Grass]HP70

Poke-Body:Ghostly Search
Once during your turn(before your attack),you may search your deck for a card that evolves from Haunter and place it on top of Haunter(this counts as evolving Haunter).Shuffle your deck afterwards.This power can't be used if Haunter is affected by a special condition.

Lick[GG]20
Flip a coin.If heads,the defending pokemon is now paralyzed.

Ghost Claw[GGG]50

Retreat Cost:[C]

Gengar[Grass]HP100

Poke-Body:Ghost Body
All damage done by Colourless type pokemon is 0.

Mean Look[GGG]50
The defending pokemon can't retreat at your oppenent's next turn.

Shadow Ball[GGGG]
Discard 2 energys attached to Gengar.Choose one of your oppenent's pokemon.This attack does 100 damage to that pokemon.

Retreai Cost:[CC]

YAY! Again. lol

Gastly
HP: 40
Type: Grass

Poké-POWER: Kindness Crush
As long as Gastly is your Active Pokémon, all players must pay one more Colourless energy to retreat their Active Pokémon.

G Poisonous Leakage 10
All Active Pokémon are now Poisoned.

GC Self Powering 20+
This attack does 20 damage plus 10 more damage if Gastly is Poisoned.

Weakness: Fire
Resistance: Fighting -30
Retreat Cost: None

Haunter
HP: 70
Stage 1-Evolves from Gastly

Poké-POWER: Spiteful Shadows
As long as Haunter is your Active Pokémon, if your opponent wants to retreat their Active Pokémon, they have to flip a coin. If tails, they can’t retreat or attempt to retreat until your opponents next turn.

CC Hazy Punch 40
Flip a coin. If tails, this attack does nothing.

Resistance: None
Retreat Cost: 2

Gengar
HP: 100
Stage 2- Evolves from Haunter

Poké-POWER: Spreading Shadows
As long as Gengar is your Active Pokémon, if your opponent wants to retreat their Active Pokémon, they have to flip a coin. If heads, they may retreat, and you may place 2 damage counters on the retreating Pokémon.  If tails, they can’t retreat or attempt to retreat until your opponents next turn.

C Lick 10
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed.

GGC Shadow Poison 50
The Defending Pokémon is now Poisoned.

Resistance: Fighting -30
Retreat Cost: 3

Gastly 50 HP ( G )

Basic Pokémon

( G )Startle Poison 10
The defending Pokémon is now Poisoned.

Weakness: ( D ) Resistance: ( G ) Retreat Cost: ( C )

Haunter 70 HP ( G )

Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Gastly)

Poké-Body: Poison Point
If Haunter is damaged during your opponent's turn, the defending pokemon is now poisoned. This power does not work if Haunter is affected by a Special Condition.

( P )Hypnosis
The defending pokemon is now asleep.

( P )( G )Dream Eater 30
This attack can't be used if the defending pokemon is not asleep.

Weakness: ( D ) Resistance: ( G ) Retreat Cost: ( C )

Gengar 110 HP ( G )

Stage 2 Pokémon (Evolves from Haunter)

Poké-body: Poison Draw
Draw a card between each turn if the defending Pokémon is poisoned. If the defending Pokémon is not poisoned, this Poké-body does not work.

( P )( G )Toxic 20
The defendig Pokémon is now Poisoned. Put two damage counters on it instead of one between turns.

( P )( P ) Shadow Ball 60

Weakness: ( D ) Resistance: ( G ) Retreat Cost: ( C )( C )( C )

Ghastly
[G] 40HP

[C] Sneaking Shadows 10

[G] Call of the Night
Search your deck for one Ghastly,Haunter,Gengar,or Gengar ex and put it in your hand.Shuffle your deck afterwards.

W:[P] R:[F]-30 RC:[C]

Haunter
[G] 70HP

[G][G][C] Shadow Ball 40

[C][C] Toxic Lick
Flip a coin.If heads,the Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed.If tails,the Defending Pokemon is now Poisoned.

W:[P] R:[F]-30 RC:[C][C][C]

Gengar
[G] 100HP

Poke Body: Transparency
Reduce all damage done to Gengar by 20.

[G][G][G][C] Shadows of the Night 50

[C][C] Curse 20

W:[P][D] R: RC:[C][C][C]

The winner is Fire Meowth, cause he had a Poison Gengar, Haunter and Gastly. I understod that it where Poison Pokemon.

He get: 5,5. cause the spelling is bad, and so is the TCG Grammar.

Next Contest:
Create a SPOILER for a 3th Generation Fire, Fighting Pokemon.

This contest ends 12:00, 6 hours from now.

And I see that you could need some tips so:

Cannot=Can't
pokemon=Pokèmon
special condition= Special Condition
paralyze=Paralyze
poison=Poison

The words to the right are the TCG words.

Combusken
80HP [R]/[F]

[R][R][C] Heat Up 10+
You may add up to 30 damage for this attack if Combusken has less than 50HP left.

[F][F][C] Heavy Punch 10+
This attack does 10 damage + 10 damage for each Energy card on Combusken.

W:[W] R: RC:[C][C]

Please...

Camerupt 90HP (F/R)
(F) (F) Earth Fire 40
(R) (R) Burn Up 30
The Defending Pokémon is now Burned.
Weakness:(W)
Retreat Cost: (C) (C)

Ho-oh (Fire/Fighting)

Hp-80

Poke Power-Fire Dig:Once During your turn (Before your attack) you may search your discard pile for a [F] or [R] energy and attach it to Ho-oh.

RFC-Flaming Linear Attack:This attack does 10 damage times the amount of [R] energy attached to Ho-oh to one of your opponents pokemon-10x

(It's Pokémon, not Pokèmon)

Solrock 60 HP ( R/F )

Basic Pokémon

Poké-body: Sol Power
If High Pressure System is in play, you may draw a card between turns.

( R )( R )Sunny Crash 30

( R )( F )( F )Tumble 50
Put one damage counter on Solrock.

Weakness: ( W ) Resistance: ( R ) Retreat Cost: ( C )( C )

I made another card to, for fun:

Lunatone 60 HP ( W/F )

Basic Pokémon

Poké-body: Lunar Power
If Low Pressure System is in play, you may draw a card between turns.

( W )( W )Raindrop Crash 30

( W )( F )( F )Tumble 50
Put one damage counter on Lunatone.

Weakness: ( G ) Resistance: ( W ) Retreat Cost: ( C )( C )

I'll enter with the first, of course.

this time i also have come to the desision. Two winners.

The winners are:

Mysterious Fossil 5,0
Pichu Brothers 5,0

They where the only one with Fire, Fighting Pokemon from the 3th generation. Mysterious Fossil: much wrong spelling, but good ideas. Pichu Brothers: Easy, and no wrong spellings! But use Enter, unless you want me mad!

New contest:

All i say is Tackle. Tackle.

This competition ends 12:00 in Norwegian Time.

Eep! (This should be fun)

Umbreon
HP: 70
Type: Dark
Stage 1- Evolves from Eevee

C Tackle 20

DCC Retaliation 40+
This attack does 40 damage plus 20 more damage for each Basic Pokémon and Evolution card in your Discard Pile.

Weakness: Fighting/Grass
Resistance: None
Retreat Cost: CC

Mareep 50 HP ( L )

Basic Pokémon

Poke-body: Static
Whenever an opponent's attack is to damage Mareep, flip a coin. If heads, the defending Pokémon is now paralyzed untill the end of your opponent's next turn.

( L )( C )Tackle 20

Weakness ( F ) Resistance ( M ) Retreat Cost ( C )

Munchlax
50HP [C]

Poke Body:Baby Evoloution
(you know)

[C][C] Tackle 20

[C] Loud Yawn 10
All Benched Pokemon are now Asleep.

W:[F] R: RC:[C]

BYE EVERYONE:)!

Arcanine

Hp-80

Poke Body-Fire Power:For each fire energy attached to Arcanine, his attacks do 10 more damage.

FC-Fiery Tackle:Flip a coin, if heads the defending pokemon is now burned-20

sorry i'm late, the winner of this contest is:

Pokemaniac: 8,0 nothing wrong with the card, but the recent that you are 2 points fro 10 is that you could made something more out of "tackle".

New contest:

You shall create: 5 TM's, and they shall be named:
TM 01
TM 02
TM 03
TM 04
TM 05

this competition ends 24:00 Norwegian Time.

Technical Machine

TM 01

Attach this card to 1 of your Pokémon (excluding Pokémon-ex and Pokémon that has an owner in its name) in play. That Pokémon may use this card's attack instead of its own. At the end of your turn, discard TM 01.

( F )( F )Dynamicpunch 30
The defending Pokémon is now Confused.

Technical Machine

TM 02

Attach this card to 1 of your Pokémon (excluding Pokémon-ex and Pokémon that has an owner in its name) in play. That Pokémon may use this card's attack instead of its own. At the end of your turn, discard TM 02.

( G )( C )Headbutt 20
Flip a coin. If heads, the defending Pokémon can't attack during your opponents next turn.

Technical Machine

TM 03

Attach this card to 1 of your Pokémon (excluding Pokémon-ex and Pokémon that has an owner in its name) in play. That Pokémon may use this card's attack instead of its own. At the end of your turn, discard TM 03.

( P )( P )Curse 20
At the end of your opponents next turn, put 2 damage counters on the defending Pokémon and place damage counters on your active pokemon untill it has half of its remaining HP left rounded up to the nearest 10(Even if your active pokemon is Knocked Out).

Technical Machine

TM 04

Attach this card to 1 of your Pokémon (excluding Pokémon-ex and Pokémon that has an owner in its name) in play. That Pokémon may use this card's attack instead of its own. At the end of your turn, discard TM 04.

( F )( C )Rollout 10
During your next turn, all of your active pokemon's attacks does 10 more damage.

Technical Machine

TM 05

Attach this card to 1 of your Pokémon (excluding Pokémon-ex and Pokémon that has an owner in its name) in play. That Pokémon may use this card's attack instead of its own. At the end of your turn, discard TM 04.

( C )Roar
Switch the defending Pokémon with one of your opponent's benched Pokémon.

Good old G/S/C TM-s are back! Hooray!

EDIT: 5 hours left, and I'm the only one who has posted.
Maybe I have a chance to win this one then. :p

I don't think so!

TM 01
Trainer
Techinical Machine

Attach this card to one of your Pokémon (excluding Pokémon-ex and Pokémon that has an owner in its name) in play. That Pokémon may use this card's attack instead of its own. At the end of your turn, discard TM 01.

C Powered Search
Search your deck for a Pokémon with a Poké-Power or Poké-Body and place it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

TM 02
Technical Machine

Attach this card to one of your Pokémon (excluding Pokémon-ex and Pokémon that has an owner in its name) in play. That Pokémon may use this card's attack instead of its own. At the end of your turn, discard TM 02.

C Independent Search
Search your deck for a Pokémon that doesn't have a Poké-Power or Poké-Body and place it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

TM 03
Technical Machine

Attach this card to one of your Pokémon (excluding Pokémon-ex and Pokémon that has an owner in its name) in play. That Pokémon may use this card's attack instead of its own. At the end of your turn, discard TM 03.

C Trained Search
Search your deck for a Trainer card (excluding Supporters and Techinical Machine cards), and place it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

TM 04
Technical Machine

Attach this card to one of your Pokémon (excluding Pokémon-ex and Pokémon that has an owner in its name) in play. That Pokémon may use this card's attack instead of its own. At the end of your turn, discard TM 04.

C Supported Search
Search your deck for a Supporter card and place it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

TM 05
Technical Machine

Attach this card to one of your Pokémon (excluding Pokémon-ex and Pokémon that has an owner in its name) in play. That Pokémon may use this card's attack instead of its own. At the end of your turn, discard TM 05.

C Technical Search
Search your deck for a Techical Machine card and place it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

lol.... See a pattern?

Sorry. I'm late cause I thought Fire Meowth where the only one who made something, so I wanted to pul the time :p

But anyway, this time the winnner iiiissss:

FIRE MEOWTH!
You won, cause of your cards where attacks, that could be usefull in Pokemon TCG (some of them).

New competition:
All I say is Zeta, just so you know it, Zeta is Latin and is the same as S. But since it's latin, do something about it. This contest ends tomorrow 12:00 Norwegian Time.

Edit: Zeth=Zeta, I spelled it wrong, sorry.

Fire Meowth if you change, it will help you in the contest.

Back