• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Fairytales (M Gardevoir EX / Xerneas / Aromatisse)

Hmmm I guess that makes sense.

Camerupt EX/Magma Camerupt is not anywhere near Gardevoir in speed. They need 9 Energy to OHKO AND they need 2-3 Stage 1s, while all you need is having a back-up M Gardy ready to go.

Vom said:
Hmmm I guess that makes sense.

Camerupt EX/Magma Camerupt is not anywhere near Gardevoir in speed. They need 9 Energy to OHKO AND they need 2-3 Stage 1s, while all you need is having a back-up M Gardy ready to go.

Trust me that Camerupt is faster than it seems. Tried it out in the last two weeks and it took me by surprise. All it needs is five fire energies to dish out 250 damage in one turn. With Blacksmith and Magma Camerupt the deck can be real consistent and fast.

Alright then, but again, there's not much you can do about it :p

Back