• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Fairy Dreams (Xerneas EX / Florges)

flilix

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 16

• 3 Xerneas EX
    3-1-3 Florges
    2-2 Aromatisse
    1-0-1 Magnezone
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 32

• 2 Ultra hall
    4 Rare candy
    2 Red card
    1 Computer search
    1 Trick shovel
    2 Pal pad
    1 Max potion
    2 Muscle band
    1 Hard Charm
    2 Fairy garden
    3 Lysandre
    2 Cassius
    2 Team Flare grunt
    1 Ghetsis
    2 Pokemon center lady
    3 Shauna
    1 Tierno
Energy:12

• 10 Fairy energy
    2 Double collorless energy

Strategy:
The strategy is very simple, I try to get Florges as fast as possible, then I can get Xerneas EX, Fairy garden, Aromatisse, Magnezone, Energy's, ...
Because of Brilliant search I don't need much 'draw power-cards', and with Magnezone I can use a card like Shauna and a card like Lysandre in one turn.
Aromatisse is a good combination with Cassius and Fairy garden.

Any suggestions?

(Sorry if I made any language or spelling mistakes.)

The only problem I see is that you are using a stage 2 for draw purposes. With so little draw supporters and search items it might be hard for you to set it up quickly. I used to use Milotic (Dragons Exalted) for the same thing and that was easier but still wasn't worth it because I got hit with an N almost every time I used Clear Search. Then there is the fact that you have 2 stage 2s and then a stage 1 which is a lot to set up.

I'd do this:

-2 Red Card (No need)
-1 Trick Shovel (No need)
-1 Hard Charm (Muscle band would be better)
-1 Ghetsis (No need)
-1 Tierno (Shauna or N would be better)

+2 Ultra Ball
+1 Muscle Band
+3 N (or Juniper)

With this you can set up faster and then use Brilliant Search to get pokemon or something else and a supporter.

Thank you!
The deck works much better with 4 ultra balls.
I'll also try to put in N, but I think that a combination of skyla and ultra ball will work better in this deck.

You're welcome. I only suggested N for hand disrution because you might be behind on most starts but once you have Brilliant Search going you should be good.

I would, personally, because it makes Yveltal really work for those KOs. But in the end it's really up for personal preference and the amount of Yveltal in your area.

Back