• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

EZ and Genies (Eelektrik, Zekrom, Tornadus, Thunderus)

GengarTCG

The most derpiest player in the game.
Heres the skeleton list-

1 Thunderus
1 Tornadus
2 Zekrom
3-3 Eelektrik
(Pokemon 10)

1 Collector
1 Juniper
1 N
2 PONT
2 Judge
2 Twins
3 Cheren
3 Sage's Training
1 Switch
2 Plus Power
2 Max Potion
2 Crushing Hammer
3 Pokemon Communication
3 Pokemon Catcher
4 Junk Arm
(Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums 32 )

4 Rescue Energy
10 Lightning
(Energies 14)

----------------------------------------------------
Please give me any suggestions other than making it a magnezone deck. Thanks!:D

Well, this is a good start, but I feel like you put your focus on the wrong cards, especially the T/S/S section. But that's okay, I often do this too. :3

First off, I think your Pokemon lines are deficient. Running only 2 Zekrom, 1 Tornadus and 1 Thunderus means that you have little attacking power, and a really low chance of drawing into them. I'd boost all to an even three. That's all there, it seems like a fine list otherwise. (Normally, I'd urge the Shaymin/Pachirisu engine, but it doesn't look like you intended to build ZPSTE with Thunderus…)

Now, your trainer line is where I thought needed the most work. First, bump up the Collector line to three, and drop the N. Drop the Juniper, too. They're unnecessary with the PONT and Judge you have. Take out the Twins and Cheren, you should never be behind on prizes and Cheren is a waste of a card (for now, anyway…). The Switch and Max Potion are also unnecessary, you have little need to switch in this deck as manual retreat is fun in this deck because of Eelektrik. And, if you use it for VVV, Unown CURE is much better, and Espeon from Dark Rush will be even better than that once it comes out. As for Max Potion, I really see no need for it in this deck. There is room for better stuff. Same with Sage's Training and Crushing Hammer.
As for additions, you may want to look into some recovery. The choice between Super Rod and Flower Shop Lady is all up to you. Eviolite is another must in this deck, making it even more aggravating to your opponent. I'd also add in two more PlusPower.

Your Energy line looks fine, but I'd take out the two of the Rescue Energies (since you now have recovery in your trainer section) to make room for four DCE for Tornadus.

Here's what I'd do:

3 Thunderus
3 Tornadus
3 Zekrom
3-3 Eelektrik
(Pokemon ~ 15)

3 Collector
3 Eviolite
2 Flower Shop Lady/Super Rod (personal choice)
2 PONT
2 Judge
4 Plus Power
3 Pokemon Communication
3 Pokemon Catcher
4 Junk Arm
(Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums ~ 26)

2 Rescue Energy
4 DCE
10 Lightning
(Energies ~ 16)

Total = 57

That leaves you with 57 cards, used to add in whatever you didn't like in my changes. =P
Or, if you have some other ideas, go ahead and use them, but try not to use only one of Trainer cards. You want a minimum of 2.

That's all from me. I hope this deck works out for you!

Thanks for the advice!

The important stuff you were talking about I dont have because i have only opened up 7 packs of noble victories. the reason why is because im getting a booster box 4 christmas.

Back