Extended Hoopa Movie Trailer (Spoiler: Everyone Dies)

NintendoAlian

Frontier Brain
Everyone dies but then they come back to life with the power of friendship. Yay something that soooooooo original.

Robin Aisaga

Ginger Lillie > Regular Lillie
The trailer did not reveal much plot wise. Now it just seems like Hoopa Unbound fighting legendaries... and after that he's fighting even more legendaries. The last five minutes he's probably fighting against every legendary pokémon ever! He's what now, the most powerful pokémon to exist? Honestly that would be kinda disappointing. Anyways I'm still looking forward to it~

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
"Will he bringing a fresh new voice to this movie, or will he be serving the Pokemon movie cookie-cutter machine and pumping out the same drab we’ve seen in recent years?"

I'm going to go on a limb and say the latter.

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
For crying out loud, put Ho-Oh in a movie. Its almost like the Pokemon Company doesn't like bird Pokemon. Not everyone wants to see dragons all the time.

On a side note, I'm still glad that Latias and Lation have that high pitch cries I love so much.

whirlpoolm51

Aspiring Trainer
For crying out loud, put Ho-Oh in a movie. Its almost like the Pokemon Company doesn't like bird Pokemon. Not everyone wants to see dragons all the time.
I'm so with you!! I cannot for the life of me possibly understand why ho-oh has been left out of every movie except for like a 2 second appearance in the second movie lol why are they not using him?? Are they saving him for somthing special or what?? He's such an awesome legendary too!!

On a side note, I'm still glad that Latias and Lation have that high pitch cries I love so much.
I'm so with you!! I cannot for the life of me understand why he is the only legendary to get left out as much as he does haha he had 2 seconds of fame in the second movie and that was it lol
He's such an epic legendary too!! I mean , are the saving him for somthing special or what??

Green778

It's always darkest before the dawn...
Haha :p Ash in the end orders Pikachu to use Thunderbolt. Like that would make the difference! o_O

Cristianno Martins

I didn’t do it!
The trailer did not reveal much plot wise. Now it just seems like Hoopa Unbound fighting legendaries... and after that he's fighting even more legendaries. The last five minutes he's probably fighting against every legendary pokémon ever! He's what now, the most powerful pokémon to exist? Honestly that would be kinda disappointing. Anyways I'm still looking forward to it~

Idk if I'm seeing things that aren't there, but I had the impression some of those legendary pokemon were summoned by Hoopa Unbound. At the end of the day, both Hoopa have the ability to do so, right?

From this trailer, I thought I saw groudon, kyogre, palkia and dialga fighting along side Hoopa Unbound, and not against it, like the lati brothers and rayquaza. But I could be mistaken anyways =)

MegaButterfree

Old Timer
When I saw this story, the first thing I thought was "that movie still isn't out?" Second was, to Hoopa: "Who has hurt you?"

SeiferA

Aspiring Trainer
It looks neat but I do have to wonder if its gonna be the same recycled plots we've had the last several years.

I would have also appreciated if there was multiple trainers partnering up with the legendaries instead of just Ash but thats me

Lostlorn Forest

Alola is the best region
It looks neat but I do have to wonder if its gonna be the same recycled plots we've had the last several years.

I would have also appreciated if there was multiple trainers partnering up with the legendaries instead of just Ash but thats me
Is it really that difficult to spend just one hour on something remotely interesting??? I could literally come up with a plot more intriguing than the last Pokemon movie I watched (Genesect) in five minutes. The more I watch these movies the more they appear as reskinned versions of the last. They could at least put some characters with unique personalities in there to make it less unwatchable. Maybe it's just the dub...? :/

Kenneth Ecker

Aspiring Trainer
News Staff
Now Hoopa is thinking with Portals.

This movie looks like it's going to be really good. I can't wait!

The Poke Tactics

Just a Pokemon fan.
This movie is so exciting. When will the unbound stop its doom plans?

Wow! Hoops vs Unbound, and how did you know that everyone dies in this movie?

Last edited by a moderator:

SeiferA

Aspiring Trainer
Is it really that difficult to spend just one hour on something remotely interesting??? I could literally come up with a plot more intriguing than the last Pokemon movie I watched (Genesect) in five minutes. The more I watch these movies the more they appear as reskinned versions of the last. They could at least put some characters with unique personalities in there to make it less unwatchable. Maybe it's just the dub...? :/

Nah, it's not the dub. Black/White's 1st movie's concept of releasing the same movie in 2 versions is where I personally stopped, though granted, the Keldeo and Diancie movies Ive been meaning to check out.