Finished Explain: The Game Where You Figure It Out! - Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyora

A Cat
Ok, this is not going well. I want to ask you all of you think this game is too hard, or you don't just want to play it anymore. I'm hoping after posting these results that it might be a bit more understandable, but if you don't want to play, say so please. I did give a quite a few extra days as I had few PMs to me, and sadly, nobody got it right. With all that said, the answer:

First you do the letter to number value
A=1
B=2
C=3
etc.

Then you take the number of letters in the word, Ariagross, for example, and add them up. For Ariagross, this equals 107.

Then you take that number (107) and subtracted 70 from it. (37)

Then you took that number (37) and multiplied it by 1.5 and rounded up. (56)

Remember after all this was done if you had 2 or more likes you got +10 points!
If you found another way I find acceptable you will get points too.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
The reason why no one would have correctly guessed the formula you used was because it was so complicated. As there were absolutely no hints, you'd have to be fairly lucky for you to stumble across the correct formula. Also keep in mind that the fun for most players will be in creating interesting combinations, as oppose to discovering the formula used.

Nyora

A Cat
Cancelling because I've found myself for this game too be not too fun and also hard to understand-ish

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Cancelling because I've found myself for this game too be not too fun and also hard to understand-ish
I'd say that honestly you've made a good choice. This is a great opportunity to learn from so that you can improve your game design, so definitely take it for that! ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.