Discussion Expanded Tier List

I know that there is no data related to Ninja Box but i can definitely say it can beat all those Tier 1 decks with a good % of chance. I just pulled 15 wins 1 loss and i could 19wins 1 loss another time. Definitely would be up there somewhere if people would actually be considering it.
Hey can I get a list this is something that I would love to test but isn't marshbox just a better deck?

I know that there is no data related to Ninja Box but i can definitely say it can beat all those Tier 1 decks with a good % of chance. I just pulled 15 wins 1 loss and i could 19wins 1 loss another time. Definitely would be up there somewhere if people would actually be considering it.
Was this on TCGO or IRL?

If you want people to actually take your deck seriously then take it to tournaments and win. Don't just count W/L against scrubby players on PTCGO and write a weird fanfiction blog about it

If you want people to actually take your deck seriously then take it to tournaments and win. Don't just count W/L against scrubby players on PTCGO and write a weird fanfiction blog about it

I will not attend any tournaments, i just got a life besides enjoying pokemon as a Hobby. Do not have time to travel around (I do not live near any tournaments as the nearest i could go to is around 6h30 with a car). I live in a small village and i am the only person that probably actually plays pokemon in a 30min radius from where i live (apart from my kids). I do not plan on spending over 200$ to build a deck given the opportunities. Lucky for you that you live in a city but that is not my case.

As for taking me seriously or not, i have been a gamer for over 25 years now i know what is good and what is not when i actually play a game. There is a reason why i win more with Ninja Box than with my Gardevoir Gx, Metagross Gx or Volcanion Ex for that manner as a few example. The Ninja Box i play can definitely be played competitively you can be sure about it. Saying TCGO is just full of scrubs is disrespectful. It is assuming and makes you just more arrogant and ignorant then you already look at first sight (show be it is not the case and i will take you seriously). Assuming you know what you are talking about should mean that you got whatsoever title in the pokemon world and that you actually tried the Ninja Box deck. If you do not have done one or the other, it is definitely you that will not be taken very seriously. I can live up to what i am bringing. With testing the Ninja Box deck definitely works in it's actual form and pretty well just to say the least. Take that Darkrai Gx from Fort Wayne, i beated a guy playing the exact same version than this and was very good at it. He did not make any mistake. The Ninja Box deck can setup against Turbo dark and wall in 2 turns. It can OHKO Gardevoir Gx on the 2nd turn. It has was to win against Nightmarch, Greninja and Trevenant. The only thing the deck is actually missing is a Fire attacker and with Counter Energy this will soon be possible. It is not just a fan fiction, it is happening for real. Counter energy will actually make it possible to have the opportunity to include a OHKO response to any pokemon that as been released so far with just a basic pokemon having a Counter Energy and a DCE energy attached on the second turn you play (except for the soon to come Xurkitree since he would be immune).

If some people believe me (and some do with reasons) and if people are willing to get it a go, i will be more than happy to see the deck actually rate in one of the tiers somewhere. And if people play it and bring it to an expanded tournament and win with it, i will be happy about it and i will take it as an achievement for myself. I played my Marshadow Box and the Ninja Box i play is better than the Marshadow Box given that it is more consistent and comes online faster.

I am here to help people enjoy the game and develop new concepts. That is my motivation. If you do not enjoy fan fiction you are not forced into it in any way. Sorry if we are Scrubs playing on TCGO. I can prove you wrong anytime just pick a deck.

Last edited:
Hey can I get a list this is something that I would love to test but isn't marshbox just a better deck?

This is my current deck list and i am 15-1 with it atm.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 17

* 1 Drampa-GX GRI 115
* 2 Shaymin-EX ROS 77
* 1 Tauros-GX SUM 100
* 1 Latias-EX PLF 85
* 1 Comfey GRI 93
* 1 Machamp-EX AOR 90
* 1 Electrike PRC 60
* 1 Jolteon-EX GEN 28
* 1 Magearna-EX STS 110
* 1 Giratina PR-XY XY184
* 1 Shining Mew SLG 40
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
* 2 Unown AOR 30
* 1 Glaceon-EX FCO 20

##Trainer Cards - 32

* 1 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99
* 1 Mallow GRI 127
* 2 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 1 Lillie SUM 147
* 1 Parallel City BKT 145
* 1 Scramble Switch PLS 129
* 1 N FCO 105
* 2 Choice Band GRI 121
* 1 Colress PLS 135
* 1 Karen PR-XY XY177
* 4 Ninja Boy STS 103
* 4 Ultra Ball FCO 113
* 1 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 VS Seeker ROS 110
* 2 Field Blower GRI 163
* 2 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
* 1 Lysandre FLF 104
* 1 Sky Field ROS 89
* 1 Energy Loto GRI 122

##Energy - 11

* 3 Rainbow Energy SUM 137
* 4 Prism Energy NXD 93
* 4 Double Colorless Energy XY 130

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Completely off topic, but have you thought about adding 1 DEX Darkrai-EX to that list? It OHKOs Trev and free retreat is always nice.

Completely off topic, but have you thought about adding 1 DEX Darkrai-EX to that list? It OHKOs Trev and free retreat is always nice.

I did think about it and ended up playing Manaphy-Ex because it was less expensive. I do not own DEX Darkrai-EX and it is the only card that i am missing (maybe with a 4th Dark Patch) to finalize my Turbo Dark deck. Regarding weakness, Hoopa unbound is the one i was expecting in this regard. I did not include any darkness attacker because obviously the weakness is not very useful but maybe Hoopa could be helpful with his ability. Apart from Trevenant atm there is not much a Dark pokemon can hit for weakness.

As far as retreat is concerned, it could definitely be included but there is two things to consider in my opinion.

1. Ninja Box deck fares well enough with Ninja Boy (into Jolteon or Shining Mew for free retreat), Scramble Switch and Guzma. The reason is that this deck does not as often need to retreat as other decks since your goal will often be to Ninja Boy the active into stall or OHKO.

2. Ninja Box allows you to manipulate the bench space you have. Ninja Boy into Unown will free space so you can always drop a new pokemon down on the bench in case you need it or remove unwanted prizes off your bench (not worrying about using Parallel City to remove some more prizes too because you can still free a space with Unown). This second aspect is crucial to a stall deck since you do not want your opponent to win by Guzma or Lysandre condition. Having Darkrai-Ex on the bench is 2 more prizes. I played Manaphy-Ex for retreat and removed it for this reason. Not saying it is not good but you can end up with too many benched pokemons. So using this pokemon can sometimes backfire in this type of deck. This deck needs to be quickly expanded by benching multiple Shaymins (so you can reach for 1 Rainbow, 1 DCE and 1 Ninja Boy at least) and then removing them with Parallel City and Unown. You often need to make sure that if stall is the way to go, you can deny the Lysandre or Guzma win condition.

Finally, i will add this just for the sake of people's understanding. I know some people will say not benching pokemon is person because then, what happens if your Jolteon-Ex or Glaceon-Ex dies? Well, you can still bench 1 pokemon from your hand without worrying about prizes or Guzma/Lysandre: Electrike or Regirock promo with the ancient trait ability. Making sure you can still charge another attacker on the bench in case you need it is still a requirement and is achieved in this way. Then, if your Jolteon-Ex or Glaceon-Ex dies, if you made sure you kept that precious rescue stretcher, you just shuffle it back and Ninja Boy that charged Electrike that became active.

This is my current deck list and i am 15-1 with it atm.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 17

* 1 Drampa-GX GRI 115
* 2 Shaymin-EX ROS 77
* 1 Tauros-GX SUM 100
* 1 Latias-EX PLF 85
* 1 Comfey GRI 93
* 1 Machamp-EX AOR 90
* 1 Electrike PRC 60
* 1 Jolteon-EX GEN 28
* 1 Magearna-EX STS 110
* 1 Giratina PR-XY XY184
* 1 Shining Mew SLG 40
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
* 2 Unown AOR 30
* 1 Glaceon-EX FCO 20

##Trainer Cards - 32

* 1 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99
* 1 Mallow GRI 127
* 2 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 1 Lillie SUM 147
* 1 Parallel City BKT 145
* 1 Scramble Switch PLS 129
* 1 N FCO 105
* 2 Choice Band GRI 121
* 1 Colress PLS 135
* 1 Karen PR-XY XY177
* 4 Ninja Boy STS 103
* 4 Ultra Ball FCO 113
* 1 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 VS Seeker ROS 110
* 2 Field Blower GRI 163
* 2 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
* 1 Lysandre FLF 104
* 1 Sky Field ROS 89
* 1 Energy Loto GRI 122

##Energy - 11

* 3 Rainbow Energy SUM 137
* 4 Prism Energy NXD 93
* 4 Double Colorless Energy XY 130

This deck looks interesting I will have to try it out! But have you considered Zoroark GX?

@Laurier_Ex

I've been a gamer for over 20 years as well. I can also tell you exeperience doesn't mean much because I've seen players who've played game for 30+ years still make basic errors in gameplay and list construction. They get out played by players with only a few years under their belt but are serious about the game. Time played doesn't automatically equal skill gained.

And yes PTCGO is full of scrubs, that's because its a free online game with a massive player base. Do you honestly think that a majority of players are at a level competitive enough to win regionals or qualify to go to Worlds? No. The portion of the player base that is skilled and compettive is a small minority. So on average your random opponent will be from the majority of players who aren't competitve. Its a statistical enevibility that most of you games will be against mediocre players or worse (not to mention that PTCGO isn't age bracketed so you will play against a lot of children). You can't accurately verify how good you opponent is either because you don't have enough information since you can't see their hand (so can't verify if they misplayed or not). There is a reason that the serious players form IRL play test groups with other serious players and do most of their testing with them and not on PTCGO.

This is ultimately about credibility though and you haven't given us that. Nothing you have given us is can be verified. Simply saying you beat all the tier 1 decks all the time and have a massive W/L doesn't mean anything because you can't prove it. Taking a bunch of screen shots of your wins on PTCGO doesn't mean anything because you can't prove that you didn't cherry pick them out of 1000 loses. All you have going for yourself is just your word which as a random anonymous user on the internet your word is worth nothing. That's why I said you have to take it to tournaments and get results because those can be verified. And yes your family and real life come first but that doesn't change the fact that you deck is not a proven concept. All the decks on this tier list have beeen vetted and gotten results, Ninja Box has to do the same as well.

But if you're not going to take it to a competitive event and no one else is going to take it to a competitive event then why should we even bother putting it on a competitive tier list if it will never be played?

@Laurier_Ex

I've been a gamer for over 20 years as well. I can also tell you exeperience doesn't mean much because I've seen players who've played game for 30+ years still make basic errors in gameplay and list construction. They get out played by players with only a few years under their belt but are serious about the game. Time played doesn't automatically equal skill gained.

And yes PTCGO is full of scrubs, that's because its a free online game with a massive player base. Do you honestly think that a majority of players are at a level competitive enough to win regionals or qualify to go to Worlds? No. The portion of the player base that is skilled and compettive is a small minority. So on average your random opponent will be from the majority of players who aren't competitve. Its a statistical enevibility that most of you games will be against mediocre players or worse (not to mention that PTCGO isn't age bracketed so you will play against a lot of children). You can't accurately verify how good you opponent is either because you don't have enough information since you can't see their hand (so can't verify if they misplayed or not). There is a reason that the serious players form IRL play test groups with other serious players and do most of their testing with them and not on PTCGO.

This is ultimately about credibility though and you haven't given us that. Nothing you have given us is can be verified. Simply saying you beat all the tier 1 decks all the time and have a massive W/L doesn't mean anything because you can't prove it. Taking a bunch of screen shots of your wins on PTCGO doesn't mean anything because you can't prove that you didn't cherry pick them out of 1000 loses. All you have going for yourself is just your word which as a random anonymous user on the internet your word is worth nothing. That's why I said you have to take it to tournaments and get results because those can be verified. And yes your family and real life come first but that doesn't change the fact that you deck is not a proven concept. All the decks on this tier list have beeen vetted and gotten results, Ninja Box has to do the same as well.

But if you're not going to take it to a competitive event and no one else is going to take it to a competitive event then why should we even bother putting it on a competitive tier list if it will never be played?

That's a really good point but that's what IRL testing and Leagues are for!

@Laurier_Ex I've been a gamer for over 20 years as well. I can also tell you exeperience doesn't mean much because I've seen players who've played game for 30+ years still make basic errors in gameplay and list construction. They get out played by players with only a few years under their belt but are serious about the game. Time played doesn't automatically equal skill gained.

A deck not in the meta doesn't automatically equal a bad deck. Why am i 50% with my Gardevoir or Volcanion deck in standard then? Why can't i make it 15-1 or 19-1 with those decks and i can with Ninja Boy in expanded? I would be glad to hear you about it. We are talking about the same player. Just happens that i can compare between the decks i am playing. I am devoted to gaming, that is my hobby. You obviously can't see outside the box, too bad you are narrow-minded. New meta decks won't come from you obviously.

@Laurier_Ex And yes PTCGO is full of scrubs, that's because its a free online game with a massive player base. Do you honestly think that a majority of players are at a level competitive enough to win regionals or qualify to go to Worlds? No. The portion of the player base that is skilled and compettive is a small minority. So on average your random opponent will be from the majority of players who aren't competitve. Its a statistical enevibility that most of you games will be against mediocre players or worse (not to mention that PTCGO isn't age bracketed so you will play against a lot of children). You can't accurately verify how good you opponent is either because you don't have enough information since you can't see their hand (so can't verify if they misplayed or not). There is a reason that the serious players form IRL play test groups with other serious players and do most of their testing with them and not on PTCGO.

I am sure a lot of people reading this post can confirm that they are not scrubs and play on TCGO. I am pretty sure that a lot of them also test their decks online. When i play a game, i have a good idea if my opponent knew what he did or not after the game. And you should know that too if you have 20 years experience. I played against a couple of kids during the streak, i won't deny it. It is still 19-1 and 15-1 streaks and that 15-1 could go higher. I challenged you in my last post. Take your deck online and we play a best of 5.

@Laurier_ExThis is ultimately about credibility though and you haven't given us that. Nothing you have given us is can be verified.

Yet you come here and say that PTCGO is full of scrubs and that player base skilled and competitive is a small minority. Can we verify please where you are taking your informations?

@Laurier_Ex Simply saying you beat all the tier 1 decks all the time and have a massive W/L doesn't mean anything because you can't prove it. Taking a bunch of screen shots of your wins on PTCGO doesn't mean anything because you can't prove that you didn't cherry pick them out of 1000 loses. All you have going for yourself is just your word which as a random anonymous user on the internet your word is worth nothing. That's why I said you have to take it to tournaments and get results because those can be verified. And yes your family and real life come first but that doesn't change the fact that you deck is not a proven concept. All the decks on this tier list have been vetted and gotten results, Ninja Box has to do the same as well.

Do not make me say things i did not say. I do not beat all the tier top deck all the times. I can beat any of them that is different. Ninja Box is not up there because there is no data obviously. I am probably the only one playing it so you either believe me or not it is your choice. If you do not try it, don't come here to bash me. My offer to prove you right in front of everyone here still holds true.

@Laurier_Ex But if you're not going to take it to a competitive event and no one else is going to take it to a competitive event then why should we even bother putting it on a competitive tier list if it will never be played?

It will not be taken to a competitive event from me but it will obviously be taken to a competitive event from someone else. Seeing Marshadow in this list while Ninja Boy is way better than it in expanded is just hilarious. I own both decks and i would not play Marshadow over Ninja Box.

A deck not in the meta doesn't automatically equal a bad deck. Why am i 50% with my Gardevoir or Volcanion deck in standard then? Why can't i make it 15-1 or 19-1 with those decks and i can with Ninja Boy in expanded? I would be glad to hear you about it. We are talking about the same player. Just happens that i can compare between the decks i am playing. I am devoted to gaming, that is my hobby. You obviously can't see outside the box, too bad you are narrow-minded. New meta decks won't come from you obviously.
This is easy to explain. Ninja Box is a rogue deck you're playing on PTCGO while Garde and Volc are meta decks in a highly poplated top tier meta.

Rogue decks have the advantage of the element of suprise. Being a deck that no one plays means that Ninja Box is a deck that no one inherently knows how to play against. This heavily punishes players who aren't skilled enough to adapt to deal with unfamiliar strategies (ie most the players on PTCGO). In a tournament rogue decks ultimately don't pan out because you'll eventually play against good players skilled enough to adapt to the rogue deck's strategy or experienced enough to know the strategy off hand, and in 2/3 format you only have the suprise for the first game and you'll still have two more games to play out (assuming you won the first one). However you don't have these draw backs on PTCGO because statistically you play against medicore players, you only play them once, and then you rarely replay the same person again meaning people aren't learning the match up from experience. So you have a lot of wins because you're playing a deck your opponents don't know how to deal with, not necesarrily because it's a top tier deck

As for Garde and Volc it's because they are so meta. So many people play those decks that everyone one and their mom has played against them several times. Meta decks are the opposite of rogue decks, everyone should have the match up experience to know how to deal with those decks. Even mediocre players should know. But also the stardard format right now has a ton of decks that are top tier at the moment. Just look at Top 8 for that last few standard regionals they are very diverse. So even if Garde and Volc are the best decks in the format there are several decks that very close to them in power so that you don't get a very strong advatage on avarage resulting in a close to 50% winrate.

As for the insult on me being narrow minded, clearly you haven't looked at my post history. I'm playing Drampa/Salazzle and I've gotten top 8 at two league cups with it. However, unlike you, I don't feel like making a cringey fanfiction about it just to stroke my own ego over it.

I am sure a lot of people reading this post can confirm that they are not scrubs and play on TCGO. I am pretty sure that a lot of them also test their decks online. When i play a game, i have a good idea if my opponent knew what he did or not after the game. And you should know that too if you have 20 years experience. I played against a couple of kids during the streak, i won't deny it. It is still 19-1 and 15-1 streaks and that 15-1 could go higher. I challenged you in my last post. Take your deck online and we play a best of 5.
I agree with you that a lot of people are not scrubs on PTCGO. if 30% out of 100,000 players are not scrubs then there are 30,000 players that are good and sure that's a lot. My point though is that there are alot more people on PTCGO who are scrubs like 70%. Which means that 70% of the time you are playing against player who is not good enough to be competitive. And that's what my 20 years of experience confirms when i played on PTCGO. A lot of people I play against make blatent misplays. But a lot of players just aren't playing efficiently or don't have a well optimized deck lists. These players aren't bad but they aren't good. When they play they made a good play but they missed the opportunity to make a great play. It's about getting a deck from 50% effective to 60% effective. that it was it takes to become a good competitive player. But the average players isn't at that level and on PTCGO you are statiscally playing against the average player.

As for your challenge, I'd accept but I don't play expanded on PTCGO (I prefer standard so I trade my rotated cards for new stuff) so I don't have a deck to play you with.
Yet you come here and say that PTCGO is full of scrubs and that player base skilled and competitive is a small minority. Can we verify please where you are taking your informations?
It's just basic statistics dude. Look at a bell curve. Average players are in the middle of the bell curve, bad players are on the left narrow side of the bell curve, and the good players are on the narrow curve on the right. That means that there are more non-good players (ie average and bad players) then there are good players which in turns means your are more likely to be matched against non-good players in a game on PTCGO. It's basic stats man.

PTCGO may not report the distribution of player skill in its game, but other games like League of Legends and Overwatch do. And their reports follow the same distribution that I just described. Their player base's skill follows the same standard bell curve of distribution and at the ranks that the community deems to be good and competitvely relevent the amout of players there make up only a small percentage of the total player base. Nothing about PTCGO would suggest that it's player distribution is different so why should we assume otherwise.

Do not make me say things i did not say. I do not beat all the tier top deck all the times. I can beat any of them that is different. Ninja Box is not up there because there is no data obviously. I am probably the only one playing it so you either believe me or not it is your choice. If you do not try it, don't come here to bash me. My offer to prove you right in front of everyone here still holds true.
You're missing the point. You are the one claiming that Ninja Box is good enough to beat Tier 1 decks with a good %. But you don't have substantial proof of this and you yourself have stated there is no data for it. YOU ARE THE ONE MAKING THE CLAIM IT'S GOOD SO IT"S ON YOU TO PROVE YOUR CLAIM. I never even said you deck was bad, I just said you don't have proof the deck is competitively good. Quit getting bent out of shape over it.

It will not be taken to a competitive event from me but it will obviously be taken to a competitive event from someone else. Seeing Marshadow in this list while Ninja Boy is way better than it in expanded is just hilarious. I own both decks and i would not play Marshadow over Ninja Box.
Oh its obviously been taken to compepetive events? Then where was it at Fort Wayne or Daytona? Youy know the two expanded regionals we've already had this format? Or all the League Cups and Challenges that have happend? If someone was obviously going to take then it would of shown up at those events. Or some one did take it to them and then didn't place well with it which would mean Ninja Box isn't competitve. Pick your poison on this one buddy.

The discussion on the Ninja boy deck is cool and all but like people are saying it's untested for most and definitely a rogue deck. But honestly if you need to talk more on it make your own thread, I'm not seeing an argument for it to be placed in a Tier but I'll add it to the rogue decks if that makes you happy.

If anyone else has thoughts on the tier list that aren't related to ninja boy I and other people looking for expanded information would appreciate it, thanks.

Oh its obviously been taken to competitive events? Then where was it at Fort Wayne or Daytona? Youy know the two expanded regionals we've already had this format? Or all the League Cups and Challenges that have happend? If someone was obviously going to take then it would of shown up at those events. Or some one did take it to them and then didn't place well with it which would mean Ninja Box isn't competitve. Pick your poison on this one buddy.

A similar idea of the Ninja Box has been taken to events (Watch this). This Ninja Box is not the same type of Ninja Box i am playing but it is a similar concept. It was a version for standard created by Professor K based on using Mew and it was used in events for your information. It did not score that much success because it had some flaws but still, it was a decent deck.

In short, there are 3 types of Ninja Box or so to speak:

- This Mew Box from professor K focused on benching pokemons and attacking via Mew-Ex.
- The Marshadow Box focused on discarding pokemons and attacking via Marshadow-Gx.
- The Ninja Box deck (mine) focused on having your pokemons in your deck and attacking by using Ninja Boy (instead of Mew or Marshadow focused) into the right attacker when needed.

The Mew Box version required you to bench too much which is inherently bad for a stall deck and Mew Only has 120Hp. The Marshadow version is better regarding this aspect since you are discarding instead and your attacker now reaches 150Hp. Both of these versions are based upon using an ability and this makes both decks vulnerable to Garbotoxin and Hex Maniac. Ninja Box (my version) corrects these flaws and your attacker will now have 160hp+ and hits for weakness more often which in the end translates into more damage output.

To obtain the Ninja Box, i had to get rid of the Sycamore/N draw engine in order to maintain the flow of Ninja Boy usage. This fact right here might have kept a lot of people away from the idea of this deck. The deck required a way to draw very quickly early on without conceding a win by Guzma/Lysandre in the end and without using draw supporters much after the 3rd turn while ensuring that the right pokemons would stay in the deck for Ninja Boy. I found a way to do that for expanded and it works very well and is consistent.

To sum it up, the only reason why you are not seeing Ninja Box in this list is because people are not aware of the deck. The only Ninja Boxes they know are the Mew-Ex version and the Marshadow-Gx version. You said it yourself, decks made by "random anonymous user on the internet" are not taken seriously "it is all about credibility". Well, i can tell you one thing for sure, i definitely gained a lot of credibility in my last few posts. When people try this version they will realize it works and start playing it and then it will show on your list.

@Laurier_Ex

What about your last few posts have gained you credibility? Im pretty sure ranting and raving about a deck on the internet isn't the same taking your deck to tournaments and placing well with it.

@Laurier_Ex

What about your last few posts have gained you credibility? Im pretty sure ranting and raving about a deck on the internet isn't the same taking your deck to tournaments and placing well with it.

I will not attend tournaments for the reasons i already gave you. People will make their own opinions concerning the last posts. You see it your way.

I will not attend tournaments for the reasons i already gave you. People will make their own opinions concerning the last posts. You see it your way.
You didn't answer my question. What about your last few posts is giving your deck more credibility?

You didn't answer my question. What about your last few posts is giving your deck more credibility?

Because obviously i seem to know what i am talking about and people notice that. I try to back up my arguments as much as i can given the circumstances. Obviously not to your liking but not everyone is like you obviously if we follow the "bell curve". You for one, i would say you are on this side of your so called "bell curve" where when you sit to drop a bucket, the packaging is already done. You are condescending and arrogant so obviously sou have nothing to learn from a "random anonymous user on the internet" as you said yourself. Do us a favor, let the scrubs play the deck and stop your non-constructive posting.

Back