• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Expanded Latios&Latias Tag Team

Wechselbalg

brb
This tag team is unplayable in Standard but it can actually be quite decent and fast in Expanded thanks to the DDE synergy. (Unlike Ultra Necrozma, L&L can discard it to fuel their attack.) Downside is that L&L has a damage cap whereas Ultra Necrozma doesn't, however, the number to hit right now is 210-240 (not counting Wailord) anyway and with a band you can also push the damage up to 270 if you need to.

VXBI0F5.png

Since 270 still isn't enough to KO a Wailord tag team I'm thinking of adding 1 Kukui instead if a Sycamore so that with 1 Giratina spread+Kukui+CB it's possible to hit 300. Not sure how realistic it is to pull it off though, (can be a bit problematic is Wailord is already in the active) but the option is there.

I'm also thinking of cutting the Marshadow and adding a regular Necrozma-GX, in case all 4 DDEs get lost zone'd - at the same time maybe it's possible take enough KOs before that happens, and there's also Giratina. At any rate, I think the card that is the least important is Marshadow, (mostly because this is one of those decks with bench space problems) so even if I won't add the Necrozma-GX, Marshadow can also be replaced with the Kukui I mentioned earlier, or with another Float Stone, since that will be another popular Faba target. I don't want to get rid of the Wobb and definitely want to keep Mime since it protects the bench from the GX attack of both Pikarom and Wailord.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
I know Parallel is good but have you thought about sky field? It solves your bench space problem

I know Parallel is good but have you thought about sky field? It solves your bench space problem

Nah it's not worth it since I'm not playing Shaymin-EX and then I'd have to play Sudowoodo as well. I guess I was exaggerating a little, since bench space should not really be a problem, but with all the techs I'd have to cut Marshadow since that's the one I will not have enough bench space for usually and its role is the least important compared to other techs.

Last edited:
Back