Help Expanded Format deck suggestions

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
Hello fellow trainers! I'm looking for a good expanded deck! Right now I play M Manectric, and don't really like the way it plays, playstyle in general ETC. So I was wondering if you guys out there could help me out, In standard I do play (soon will) Greninja BREAK. For my expanded deck i was hoping to incorporate, GX's from the SUM sets, and older cards such as Plasma Cards, EX's, ACE-Specs' ETC. I'll give you some info for you to go off of.

-Cost of the Pokemon, I would like to be 35 or less
- Cost of trainers around $10-15

Thank you in advance!- AFEX

I think Greninja BREAK looks set to be a great deck in Expanded! This is especially due to the downfall of grass decks like Decidueye GX, Lurantis GX etc. I think there was a deck analysis on that on the front page. So that'll definitely save you money and helps you master that one deck in both Standard and Expanded.

I think Greninja BREAK looks set to be a great deck in Expanded! This is especially due to the downfall of grass decks like Decidueye GX, Lurantis GX etc. I think there was a deck analysis on that on the front page. So that'll definitely save you money and helps you master that one deck in both Standard and Expanded.

Mmm, good idea! What are the differences between the standard Ver, and Expanded Ver?
But at the same time, I am looking for a change, Greninja BREAK, is still pretty fun, but the point kinda was, I wanted to see other potiential good decks in expanded that were within my budget range. Although I will still keep that in mind.

I'm not sure if it's still viable but donphan is still a good expanded budget deck. Atleast, it was.

Back