Help Expanded Format Deck Help

Not to mention that field blowing a stealthy hood isn't a death sentence since Mew3 has an entire turn to attach another one and attack like normal

Not to mention that field blowing a stealthy hood isn't a death sentence since Mew3 has an entire turn to attach another one and attack like normal

Good Mew3 decks I encountered were currently carrying Shaymin/Scoop Up. Speed is all that Mew3 has in this matchup against UltraNecrozma, else it is a bad matchup. Stating it auto-looses in a format where you can go through more than half of your deck in a single turn is talking lightly but playing against a 1 prize deck that discards your special energy and shuts your abilities down is threatening.

If the tempo slows down has it probably should from what I am foreseeing, I think this would bring it to its knee. Between Chaotic Swell, Stealthy Hood and Field Blower, getting hold of these cards is key to victory against Ultra Necrozma and that all depends on the decks speed.

Good Mew3 decks I encountered were currently carrying Shaymin/Scoop Up. Speed is all that Mew3 has in this matchup against UltraNecrozma, else it is a bad matchup. Stating it auto-looses in a format where you can go through more than half of your deck in a single turn is talking lightly but playing against a 1 prize deck that discards your special energy and shuts your abilities down is threatening.

If the tempo slows down has it probably should from what I am foreseeing, I think this would bring it to its knee. Between Chaotic Swell, Stealthy Hood and Field Blower, getting hold of these cards is key to victory against Ultra Necrozma and that all depends on the decks speed.
I can't remember any Mew3s playing Chaotic Swell that are good but I'd like to see some. Anywho, speed is all Mew3 needs lol. Give it like 1-2 turns and unec is oof'd.

Back