Help Expanded Darkrai-EX Tech Help

Magmarco

Aspiring Trainer
I'm looking for some advice relating to a Darkrai EX Expanded Deck. I won't provide a deck list because 50/60 cards are fairly standard in Darkrai exp decks and cannot be changed (I.e. Darkrai DEX, Darkrai BKP, Dark patch, max elixir, etc.) but there are a few cards that some decks run and others don't and I'd like to ask which techs are worth my time.

Keldeo EX: decks run this for the retreat I guess but Darkrais ability already does this, so I guess this is here for if your active gets hypnotoxic lasered to sleep or something? Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't see another purpose for this.

DEX Sableye: The junk hunt attack might fit well with this deck? (Or any dark deck for that matter) would this be something I could use to recover cards?

Yveltal EX: Secondray attacker to Darkrai's but defeats purpose of deck spread energy by clumping it all on to Yveltal, also I wouldn't want to run DCE so I'm not sure about this one, but I've seen I think in other decks.

Tauros GX: I think this is a sweet idea and am currently running one right now, with ninja boy it can be a surprise attacker, it also acts as a deterrent for the opponent to attack in fear of mad bull GX, also if nothing else it stores energy to power dark pulse. I'd like to hear reasons why I shouldn't run this.

Shaymin EX: obviously going to run, just a question of how many, I currently have only 1 but I've been opening more untradable ROS packs in hopes of another but I've had no luck so far. I think 2 would be ideal but 1 has kinda worked thus far.

Supporters: currently running juniper, N, Lysandre, and Hex Maniac and don't plan on changing those but I feel like I need more to deal with other decks, any suggestions.

That's all that comes to mid right now. If anyone could offer a solid deck list for an expanded Darkrai deck that would be great and any advice on these cards is also well appreciated.

Back