• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Exeggutor for legancy

Sword.N

Aspiring Trainer
Pokémon - 14

4 Exeggcute PLF 4
4 Exeggutor PLF 5
1 Virizion-EX PLB 9
1 Jirachi-EX PLB 60
1 Mewtwo-EX NXD 54
1 Mr. Mime PLF 47
1 Trubbish NVI 48
1 Garbodor LTR 68

Trainer Cards - 38

4 Crushing Hammer EPO 92
1 Silver Bangle PLB 88
4 N FAC 105
1 Super Rod BKT 149
2 Professor Oak's New Theory HS 101
4 Hypnotoxic Laser PLS 123
2 Virbank City Gym PLS 126
4 Ultra Ball FLF 99
4 Professor Juniper DEX 98
1 Colress PLS 118
2 Enhanced Hammer PHF 94
2 Float Stone BKT 137
1 Rocky Helmet BCR 133
1 Tool Scrapper DRX 116
1 Life Dew PLF 107
4 Junk Arm TM 87

Energy - 8

8 Grass Energy XYEnergy 5

Total Cards - 60

As is said in title,I'm making this deck in legancy format in PTCGO.The main idea is to attack with Exeggutor's Blockade attack to prevent your oppenent using supporters,thus run them out of resource.In the meantime you can use Laser-Bank to do more damage.
However I'm not very familiar to Exeggutor.Without muscle band,I'm afraid Exeggutor can't do enough damage,so I take helment and bangle,but not sure whether they may help.I also take Mewtwo-EX as a backup attacker,is there any better choices?Any other problems about my deck?
And I also have problem with the operation of the deck.Should I give 3 energies to a Exeggutor to use its second attack sometime?Or just attach the spare energies to mewtwo,or any other pokemons?
Glad to konw your idea!

Back