Exclusive, Larger 'Chilling Reign' Elite Trainer Boxes Releasing at Pokemon Center!

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
excuse me but 10 PER CUSTOMER why not like 2 or 3 eh
May not be an issue. They are still available as of this morning. Maybe they're winning the bot battle. That, or they intend to print a ton, or it's entirely open ended.

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
And here I am still wishing that they'd start shipping to the UK and Europe at some point - I'd buy this up over the standard ETB if I could.

Jamcosine

Aspiring Trainer
Well, this is unexpected! Too bad the scalper bots are still rampant, though. Other than that, this is a rather neat idea to incentivize utilizing the official website!
I legit bought one today so you should still be able to get one

PokémonSpears

Aspiring Trainer
hey guys, just wanted to share that I got this email a few minutes ago:

Image-003.png

I didn't even know it was supposed to include 10 packs. I didn't even remember pre-ordering these lol

Gameguard

Aspiring Trainer
Friend 9f kine pre-ordered 1 of each they just got email stating was a mix up in manufacturing. So he will be credited 10$ cuz the boxes have 8 packs instead of 10 n to make up for it he will also get 3 cards each of the 3 galar birds v cards. For each trainer box ordered. I didn't get email mine says I get mine tomorrow. No clue if all the etb are that way

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I preordered both of these, and honestly? This is the best possible outcome. I don't even mind waiting all that time (around the end of July) to get the goodies. Not like I'd pull that much in the ETB's anyways, so I see this as an absolute win, as the kids these days say.

EK0PS57

Aspiring Trainer
Hello, do you know if this is only applicable to Pokémon Center or Amazon too ?

Cause I preorder 1 ETB on amazon :)

Gameguard

Aspiring Trainer
Mine are set to be delivered today, yes I ordered 1 of each of the bones with metal dice. I never got a email like I saw others have. So is it all the special boxes with the issue or is it some or mostly ?

Halcyonseer

Aspiring Trainer
This is actually pretty great. TPCI is much better than Wizards, they fixed their mistake and even made it better.

Bongooo

Eternatus VMAX is Mega Rayquaza's goth phase
If I order the box today will I still get all those extra things?