• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Exalted March (Night March / Milotic)

Destinyninja

Aspiring Trainer
Pokémon: 18
  • 4 Joltik
  • 4 Lampent
  • 4 Pumpkaboo
  • 2 Shaymin-EX
  • 2 Feebas
  • 2 Milotic
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 38
  • 2 Professor Sycamore
  • 1 Judge
  • 1 Xerosic
  • 2 Hex Maniac
  • 2 Lysandre
  • 1 AZ
  • 1 Teammates
  • 3 Ultra Ball
  • 3 Trainers' Mail
  • 4 Battle Compressor
  • 3 VS Seeker
  • 2 Acro Bike
  • 3 Super Scoop Up
  • 2 Buddy-Buddy Rescue
  • 2 Pokémon Catcher
  • 1 Float Stone
  • 1 Enhanced Hammer
  • 1 Target Whistle
  • 2 Dimension Valley
  • 1 Parallel City
Energy: 4
  • 4 Double Colorless Energy
Strategy:

Everyone knows night march or should but let me explain some card choices

2-2 Milotic: awesome card gets back anything
Mostly used for dce but that clutch card in the late game... well its amazing

2 Sycamore: yea I know "4 Sycamore is a staple" but the math doesn't add up in my favor to use Sycamore more than 3 times..

2 hex manaic: ageislash ex that is all

3 super scoop-up: the opportunity to reuse Milotic or Shaymin EX is just too good

2 Pokémon catcher: all these coin flip cards lol but the possibility of getting the clutch ko on a ex is so good

2 Buddy-Buddy rescue: this is just such a good card in here b/c early game your liable to discard resources that you might want back like Milotic, bronzong or shaymin

2 Dimension Valley 1 parallel city i know what you are thinking why not just play 3 d-valley well...
1. Milotic

2. Counter sky field

So thats the deck i am testing

Last edited:
Had Bronzong in here but...
dunno why it says that.

Mod did that I think b/c my phone glitch out, and I accidentally posted it before finishing up.

Edit: Had to look, but the Target Whistle and the Catchers were taken directly from Andrew Mahone's article. I'm not sold on Target Whistle; I understand that it could win games, but I have never been able to have an opportunity to use it because I keep discarding it early game and not needing it for game so... idk.

Last edited:
why are you playing milotic over puzzle of time?
especially with trainers mails and acro bikes its really easy to collect two puzzle pieces
and they provide stronger and faster recovery than milotic + you are not risking losing a feebas to a lysandre + hammer or just a crobat drop.
it also allows you to run revive again which prevents bats players from picking up discarded/ko'd crobats and golbats!

I really like the double hex though
the card is so strong

Simple dont have any way to recover or reuse or for that matter reliably get them

acro bike and trainers mail are to get other better resorces

Will test a puzzle of time varient but i don't think it would be any better imo proably would affect consistency

Not really afraid of bats actually despite popular opinion you can play around them especially with hex manaic really puts the bats matchup in my favor imo this nm build with carefull play can beat bats about 55-60 percent of the time but my testing is limited to my wifes fairy box deck which plays ageislash ex

I do have a the wc 2015 seniors champ deck which is manectric sismatoed bats so will test against that more than the on time i played against it my nm won but the wc deck dead drew badly

so will test these things

I never worry against bats when playing night March. You OHKO everything so it's a prize card race. Plus like said above. Hex shuts them down every turn.

Back