ex vs. lv.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer EX's. They're faster, can be candied and I find they are more balanced for gameplay because they have the downside of your oponent taking 2 prizes.

I find this hard cause yes ex's have many pros but many cons. Like 2 prize... lv.X are good and powerful for a not 2 prize draw! o_O lol

bonsly1994 said:
I find this hard cause yes ex's have many pros but many cons. Like 2 prize... lv.X are good and powerful for a not 2 prize draw! o_O lol
you know how star cards part of it is coming out of the card lv.x's look like that with a ex style card

They both have pro's and con's and in my opinion, one is not better than the other.

Ex's can be rare candied straight into, but you give up 2 prizes.

Lvl. X's can use attacks from their previous stages, they do not give up 2 prizes. They are not as STRONG as Ex's (In some cases) and they cannot be rare candied into. They have to be "Level Up'd"

You can get one with Rare Candy. Ex are definitely better. You can also play an ex on your bench.

LOL and EX Electivire unless it was a terrible EX... i could gaurentee i would have played it LOL...

IMO EX > LvX.... because of speed and alot of them are better in attacks and powers...

Infernape lv.x Delcatty ex? Empoleon lv.x octllary? Electaivre lv.x ER2/Raichu???

Oh, infernape and magmortar :D. Empoleon and Magmortar :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back