EX Twilight Doom - Illustrators & Fakers- Need Help!!!!

Weeh! Thanks for letting me become co-leader. Although I'm not really good at leading functions I will sure try.

Finished the Growlith picture today.

Next up is Pidgeot I think.

Spoilers for today:

Twilight Zubat 50HP (d)(g)
Basic Pokemon
-
(c) Sonic Twilight
If the Defending Pokemon isn't (d) type, the Defending Pokemon is now Confused.
(c) Bite 10
-
Weakness: (p)
Resistance: (f)-30
Retreat cost: -

---

Twilight Golbat 70HP (d)(g)
Stage 1 Pokemon
Evolves from Twilight Zubat
-
Pokebody: Automatic Radar
All of Twilight Golbat's attacks aren't affected by any Pokepowers, Pokebody's, weakness, resistance or any other effects of the Defending Pokemon.
-
(c)(c) Ultrasonic Wings 30x
Flip 2 coins. This attack does 30 damage times the number of heads.
(g)(c) Toxic Bite 20
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokemon is now Poisoned. Put 2 instead of 1 damage counter on it between turns.
-
Retreat Cost: -

The wording isn't perfect I think, but I have to shut off the computer now. Hope you like them, Crobat will come later.

Nice ...
Do you have an idea for a set logo for the corner of the cards?
Also, do you know anyone else who could be an artist?

I'm glad you like them :)

Hmm.. let me think about the set symbol. I think I have an idea, I can't describe it but I will just quickly make it to show you.
I don't have much friends who like Pokemon and drawing and have a tablet, so I'm afraid I can't help you on this.

Yesterday I finished the Pidgeot picture. I made two versions, I like the upper one the most, but it doesn't really fit the theme of your set. So you may decide which one you want to use in your set.

And the Crobat spoiler:

Twilight Crobat 100HP (d)(g)
Stage 2 Pokemon
Evolves from Twilight Golbat
-
Pokepower: Twilight Radar Search
Once during your turn, when Twilight Crobat has atleast one (d) energy card attached to it, you may search your deck for a Pokemon card and put it into your hand. This power can't be used if Twilight Crobat is affected by a Special Condition.
-
(g)(c) Life Drain
Flip a coin. If heads, put damage counters on the Defending Pokemon so it's remaining HP is 10. If tails, remove damage counters from Twilight Crobat equal to the Defending Pokemon's remaining HP.
(c)(c)(c) Cross Cut 70
Twilight Crobat can't use this attack during your next turn.
-
Retreat Cost: -

Set symbol:
A bit weird maybe. It looks like somekind of hell thingy but a bit more Pokemonish xD
Edit: The background is transperant.

Good Stuff DarkCrow- Thanks Alot!- probably the pidgeot with the darker background.

IPM- Please could you make the cards (in green) now that we have a set symbol (please!!!)

Some Spoilers from me...
Twilit Energy (C)
Twilit energy provides one colorless energy. If it is attached to a pokemon with twilit in its name, twilit energy provides one energy of any type.

Twilit Gardevoir (d) (p) 110HP

Poke-Power: Twilit Shift
Once during your turn (bef.your att.) you may choose one of your pokemon. Attatch a darkness or twilit energy to that pokemon. you can't use this poke power if twilit gardevoir is affected by a special condition.

Twilit Blast- (d)(d)(c) 80

w= (d)
r= -
ret- (c)(c)

Ok- that's fine!
Twilit Kirlia & Ralts

Twilit Kirlia 70HP (d)(p)

(d)(p)(c)Sonic Charge 30
Flip a coin. If heads the defending Pokemon is paralyzed.

w-(d)
r-
ret- (c)

Twilit Ralts 50HP (d)(p)

(c) Ascension (see shuppet cg or vulpix hl)

(p) dark ray 10

w-(d)
r-
ret- (c)

The reason why I made the card Fire type not Fire/Dark because the Basic card should not be dual typed. So here it is:

f_Growlithefim_9b3476f.png

I'm too lazy to do Twilight Arcanine today, so I'll just do it tomorrow...

Nice card, IPM. If Growlith isn't a dark type itself, it's first attack doens't really make sense 0.0 Maybe without the coin flip it could do something (when you're playing with 2 active Pokemon). But if you have to remake the whole card you don't have to change that.

Can't wait to see the Arcanine card!

Houndour 50HP (D)
Basic Pokemon
-
(c) Howl
During your next turn, all damage done to the Defending Pokemon is increased by 30.
(d)(c) Clamp 20
During your opponent's next turn, the Defending Pokemon can't retreat.
-
Weakness: (f)
Resistance: (p)-30
Retreat cost: (c)

---

Twilight Houndoom 90HP (D)
Stage 1 Pokemon
Evolves from Houndour
-
Pokepower: Pure Darkness
When you attach a (d) energy to one of your Pokemon, you may put 2 damage counters on one of your opponent's Pokemon which isn't (d) type. This power can't be used if Twilight Houndoom is affected by a Special Condition.
-
(d)(c) Twilight Pack 20x
This attack does 20 damage times the number of Twilight Pokemon you have in play.
(d)(f)(f)(c) Doomed Fireblast 80
Discard one (f) Energy attached to Twilight Houndoom.
-
Weakness: (f)
Resistance: (p)-30
Retreat cost: (c)(c)

Yesterday I tried making the Pikachu and Raichu picture but I just couldn't get it look right. So no pictures today.

DarkCrow: HP too high, so I reduced it to 80, and Growlithe's attack is to protect (D) Pokemon, like your oponent attacks your Bench.

Teddiursa: Can you not say "card=pg .." pls link it ok?

Anyway, heres Twilight Arcanine DarkCrow has been waiting for.....*drum roll*

f_TwilightArcm_ea7fb4c.png

link http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/7/3/24/f_TwilightArcm_ea7fb4c.png

Ice Pokemon Master said:
Teddiursa: Don't you know how to link a word to another website?
DarkCrow: Nice Pichu!

No... Please could you tell me...

Twilit Banette Picture
banette.jpg

Here's Twilight Charizard. Enjoy!

Twilight Charizard HP150 Dark/fire

Poke-Body: Twilight Flare
If Twilight Charizard has any Twilight Energy attached to it, T. Charizard has no weakness and does 30 more damage to the active Pokemon. This can only take effect if T. Charizard isnt effected by a Special Condition.

(D,D,F) Crazy Flame 50
(D,D,F,F,C,C) Monsterous Thrash
Does 70 damage to all of your opponents Pokemon. For every pokemon Knocked Out by this attack, T. Charizard Discards 2 energy. If T. Charizard KO's 3 Pokemon, he is Knocked Out. Instead of discarding him, return All cards attached to T. Charizard to your hand. Your opponent still draws a Prize Card.

W-water
Rt. Cost-3

Back