ex: Team Rocket's Vengeance: Gastly, Magikarp, Dark Lairon

Cris

Fear will eat you alive....
Hey guys, I am starting this thread because I want to go ahead and share my ex-era set named ex: Team Rocket’s Vengeance. Team Rocket is my favorite evil organization in the Pokémon series and I felt like making a set dedicated to show their true force. Anyways this set will feature roughly around 127 cards; it might have a little more depending on if I feel like making more or adding other Promos. Don’t expect these cards to be that good (trust me your expectations will probably not be met), I am a novice faker so don’t expect too much in terms of quality.

Here are a few things I want to mention before I get started:

1. I am NOT the illustrator of any of the art used in my cards. All I did was come up with spoilers and package all together to make the card.

2. Some cards in this post will be marked with a “*”. This will mean that the illustrator of the artwork is unknown. I found these artworks on random Tumblr accounts that featured the artwork but did not credit any artist. Any help in identifying the author of the work is greatly appreciated and I will give them proper credit as they are found.

3. Some of the cards will mention the Special Condition “Frozen”. I made up the effect and decided to add it in just to make things a little more fun. My official ruling for Frozen is as follows:

“If a Pokémon is Frozen, you must flip a coin at the start of your turn. If tails, that Pokémon cannot attack. If heads, remove the Special Condition Frozen. A Pokémon cannot have two Frozen markers; if an attack gives it another Frozen marker, the new Frozen Condititon simply replaces the old one.”

As you may have noticed it is very similar to the Special Condition Paralyzed except that when a Pokémon is Frozen it can still retreat.

4. I want to thank Pokébeach for having the blanks I needed, Fangking for making most of the blanks I used, and CMP for making a Team Rocket Returns-esque Trainer blank I could use. I couldn’t have done this without you guys.

5. Again, I suck at this so expect less-than-mediocre cards.

Anyways let’s start off with the set introduction:
Team Rocket is back and they are here for vengeance! Their new arsenal of Dark Pokémon like Dark Empoleon, Dark Aerodactyl, and Dark Slaking ex come from every region making them a forced to be reckoned with. In ex: Team Rocket's Vengeance you will be the first to witness Team Rocket's new paramilitary power and watch them take over for good. Are you ready to take up Dark Pokémon and help Team Rocket's cause or will you aid in preventing the take over?

Dark Aerodactyl
Dark Aggron
Dark Bisharp
Dark Chandelure
Dark Charizard
Dark Crobat
Dark Drapion
Dark Eelektross
Dark Electivire
Dark Empoleon
Dark Gardevoir
Dark Hydreigon
Dark Kingdra
Dark Luxray
Dark Nidoking
Dark Shiftry
Dark Steelix
Dark Ursaring
Dark Vileplume
Dark Walrein
Dark Darmanitan
Dark Drifloon
Dark Forrestress
Dark Glalie
Dark Hypno
Dark Lilligant
Dark Manectric
Dark Octillery
Dark Persian
Dark Charmeleon
Dark Eelektrik
Dark Gabite
Dark Gloom
Dark Golbat
Dark Gurdurr
Dark Haunter
Dark Kirlia
Dark Lairon
Dark Lampent
Dark Luxio
Dark Metang
Dark Nidorino
Dark Nuzleaf
Dark Prinplup
Dark Pupitar
Dark Seadra
Dark Sealeo
Dark Shelgon
Dark Vigoroth
Dark Zweilous
Aron
Bagon
Beldum
Charmander
Darumaka
Deino
Drifloon
Drowzee
Eevee
Electabuzz
Electrike
Gastly
Gible
Horsea
Houndour
Larvesta
Larvitar
Litwick
Magikarp
Magmar
Nidoran
Oddish
Onix
Pawniard
Petilil
Phanpy
Pineco
Piplup
Ralts
Remoraid
Rocket's Meowth
Rocket's Pikachu
Rocket's Zorua
Seedot
Shinx
Skorupi
Slakoth
Snorunt
Spheal
Teddiursa
Timburr
Tynamo
Zubat
BOOM! Rocket's Tank
Dark Ball
Forced Evolution Collar
Grab! Devious Snatcher
Huh?? Pokemon Decoy
Last Resort
Mysterious Fossil
Rocket's Admin
Rocket's Boss
Rocket's Drill Sergeant
Rocket's EMP Detonation
Rocket's Headquarters
Rocket's Medic
Rocket's Training Grounds
Team Rocket GO!
Team Rocket Grunt
Rocket's Conkeldurr ex
Rocket's Donphan ex
Rocket's Garchomp ex
Rocket's Gengar ex
Rocket's Gyarados ex
Rocket's Houndoom ex
Rocket's Leafeon ex
Rocket's Magmortar ex
Rocket's Metagross ex
Rocket's Mewtwo ex
Rocket's Raichu ex
Rocket's Salamence ex
Rocket's Slaking ex
Rocket's Tyranitar ex
Rocket's Volcarona ex
Rocket's Zoroark Ex

Cris

RE: ex: Team Rocket's Vengeance

Posting more cards:
Aron.png
Onix.png
BOOMRocketsTank.png

aschefield101

is behind you !
RE: ex: Team Rocket's Vengeance: Updated with Aron, Onix, and BOOM! Rocket's Tank

Nice cards Cris, although just to point out I have larger, HQ blanks of the EX series on the resource site :)

Cris

RE: ex: Team Rocket's Vengeance: Updated with Aron, Onix, and BOOM! Rocket's Tank

Thanks asche! Oh that's great! However I'm following the guide Fangking made a while back and I'm pretty sure it applies to the blanks he made. If I use the larger blanks, I'm not sure what font sizes to use. If you can link me to a guide that will tell me what font sizes to use for the HQ blank, I will switch over to them without a doubt. In the mean time here are more cards:

Deino.png
Eevee.png
RocketsDrillSergeant.png

Cris

RE: ex: Team Rocket's Vengeance: Updated with Eevee, Deino, and Rocket's Drill Sergeant

Update: Adding Gastly, Magikarp, and Dark Lairon

Gastly.png
Magikarp.png
DarkLairon.png

Jirachi

Smile!
These look pretty good but I think (maybe its just me) that the font for the 30 HP, 50 HP might be a little off? Maybe its just me. These look really great though.

Cris

Thanks Jirachi! Anyways, I think you are right. Let me check what font I'm using, I think I might have to fix these.

Electrike.png
Petilil.png
Bagon.png