Ex series

pokeblader

veteran in game
Ex series were good but what do you think is the best ?

i like the EX LEGEND MAKER

and EX CRYSTAL GUARDIANS

EX Power Keepers:8/10
EX Dragon Frontiers:7/10
EX Crystal Guardians:6/10
EX Holon Phantoms:?
EX Legend Maker: 8/10
EX Delta Species: 7/10
EX Unseen Forces:10/10!
EX Emerald:7/10
EX Deoxys:7/10
TRR, FRLG,HL,TMTA,SS,DR and R/S are an average of 8/10...

Though UF and DF are very good sets, I like DF better. Why? UF may be rotated out for next year, and there are too many rares/holorares. The odds of you pulling a card you need are slim.
I think DF is the best.

FRLG. How can You not think of Pidgeot and Nidoqueen. Queendom PWNed alot decks. And let's not forget LBS

Either Unseen Forces, Dragon Frontiers or Delta Spieces. Not certain which one though.

I know exactly what I like!
Ex crystal guardians 10/10
ruby & sapphire 9/10
sandstorm 7/10
emerald 9/10
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST!
DRAGON FRONTIERS-11/10

Unseen Forces. Cause I rarely got a booster where I wouldn't have gotten atleast one good and usable card. It was just a good set overall and the EXs were great!

My next favorite is Crystal Guardians. I like the set name :p

Just to let you guys know us guys from Europe are getting another Ex Series set the same time you get D/P as we do not get he games for a long time

Power keepers: 7/10-
Dragon frontiers: 8/10
Crystal guridans:8/10
Holon Phantoms: 6,5/10
Legend Maker:7/10
Delta species:7/10
Unseen forces:9/10
Emaerald:2/10
Deoxys:7/10

Fly-Gon said:
Just to let you guys know us guys from Europe are getting another Ex Series set the same time you get D/P as we do not get he games for a long time

and it is??

Ex Dragon18 said:
Fly-Gon said:

and it is??

ex: epic collection. its the best of the ex cards coming back reprinted.

stuff like sharpedeo ex, ninetales ex blasty ex

Dragon Frontiers has the best ex's by FAR! Draggy ex d and Flygon ex d are up top in the set.

Are you asking about the set as in best cards in a set to win with or are you asking in general?? In general, I would say the best was either UF or DF. For best cards in a set, I would say either DX (won worlds...), FRGL (won worlds...), EM (won nats...), or HP (won nats...). Fun how the most successful sets were the ones looked down on the most...

Back