EX Portal Protectors (in need of helpers) 3 card done!!!! I REALLY NEED FAKERS!!!!

RE: EX Portal Protectors (in need of helpers) 2 card done!!!! I REALLY NEED FAKERS!!!!

OH, well i dont know what is wrong. Try imageshack again, I know it loads slowly, but wait for 5 mins and eventually it works. The more you use it, the better it works. anyway, if that doesn't work, in the new reply page, where it says add attachment, press browse and then select your file.

RE: EX Portal Protectors (in need of helpers) 2 card done!!!! I REALLY NEED FAKERS!!!

Here is my Tropius card.
tropiuslw7.jpg
WOW, my spoiler comes truth. I hope to its ok.

RE: EX Portal Protectors (in need of helpers) 2 card done!!!! I REALLY NEED FAKERS!!!!

I like it but please can you make the name and hp in a bigger font.

Updated Tropius is upper in my post what I posted before

Still bigger please!

Is it now Okay ??

Yeh, now its great!

How about Swampert?

Marshtomp
Hp 70
Type (W)

(C) Mud Slap 20

(W)(C) Tsunami 40
This attack does 10 damage to all of your opponent's pokemon.

Weakness (G)
Resistance (none)
Retreat Cost (C)(C)

Mudkip
Hp 50
Type (W)

(W)(C)Hypnowave 20
The defending pokemon is now asleep.

Weakness (G)
Resistance (none)
Retreat Cost (C)

They are great, I want to do swampert :p

Swampert (water) 110 hp

Poke-body moist protection
As long as swampert has any water energies attached to it, all damage done to swampert is reduced by 10.

(w)(c) splash: 20

(w)(c)(c) Hydro cannon 50+
this attack does 50 damage plus 10 more damage for each water energy card attached to swampert that is not used to pay for this attacks energy cost. You can't add more than 40 damage in this way. After doing damage, flip a coin. If tails, discard a water energy attached to swampert.

w= e
r= f
re= 1

and if i do sceptile, you do grovyle and treecko?

Sceptile; 100 hp (grass)

Poke body: grass aura
Onece a turn, move an energy from one of your pokemon to Sceptile.

(g) razor leaf: 30

(g)(c)(c) leaf Blade: 60

w=f
r=w
re=1

So, can you do treecko and grovyle?

Ok again a spoiler, but I'm gona make also this card.

Carvanha 50HP (D)

Poke-Body Rough Skin
If Carvanha is your active Pokemon and is damaged by an opponent's attack (even if Carvanha is Knocked Out), put 1 damage counter to the Attacking Pokemon.

(D) Big Bite 10
Flip a coin. If heads, the defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed

w: (G)
r: (p)
re: (c)

Tekarit, can you make the swampert card and the sceptile card? The spoilers are here:
Swampert (water) 110 hp

Poke-body moist protection
As long as swampert has any water energies attached to it, all damage done to swampert is reduced by 10.

(w)© splash: 20

(w)©© Hydro cannon 50+
this attack does 50 damage plus 10 more damage for each water energy card attached to swampert that is not used to pay for this attacks energy cost. You can't add more than 40 damage in this way. After doing damage, flip a coin. If tails, discard a water energy attached to swampert.

w= e
r= f
re= 1

Sceptile; 100 hp (grass)

Poke body: grass aura
Onece a turn, move an energy from one of your pokemon to Sceptile.

(g) razor leaf: 30

(g)©© leaf Blade: 60

w=f
r=w
re=1

Thanks

-FPM

Wow! Your really good at making cards!

I only have one thing to nickpit about, please can you try to make the sprite in the evolution box clearer.

Anyway, the card is amazing, thank you!

It's very hard but I can try. And one thing. I can make some trainers to this set like Computer Search. Better image on upper post

Maybe you could put a limit on Swampy's Body.

Grovyle
Hp 70
Type (G)

(G) Hit & Heal 20
Remove a damage counter from Grovyle.

(G)(C) Swift 40
This attack is not effected by weakness, resistance, poke powers, poke bodeies or anything on the
defending pokemon.

Weakness (R)
Resistance (W)
Retreat Cost (C)

Treeko
Hp 50
Type (G)

(G)(C) Ambush 30+
Flip a coin, if heads, this attack does 30 damage plus 10 more damage.

Weakness (R)
Resistance (W)
Retreat Cost (C)

Wow, thanks exploud and tekarit, this gives us 5 cards now!!!!!! PLus nearly 30 spoilers.

Back