EX: Pokebeach (Not Official)

pungtuckweng

Aspiring Trainer
LOL, decided to come up with a spoiler set, EX: Pokebeach. LOL :p. Well, in this set, you will choose 1 pokemon. Then, you make the text spoilers to the Pokemon and make Pokemon needed to evolve into the chosen Pokemon. Example: I choose a Blaziken. I make the text spoiler of Blaziken, then combusken and torchic. Understood? Well, the conditions: If your card is broken, it will not be allowed into the set until you modify it. Oh, and 1 thing-you can only choose 1 pokemon.

Set List:
1: Absol

=================================================

Absol 80 HP (D)
Basic Pokemon
POKE-Power: Dark Eye
Once during your turn, when you place Absol from yuor hand onto your bench, you may search your deck for a (D) energy card, show it to your Opponent and attach it to Absol
(D) Slash 20
(D)(D)(C) Dark Blast 50
Dis card 1 (D) Energy Card attached to Absol in order to use this attack.

Weakness: (F)
Resistance: (P)
Retreat Cost: (C)
=================================================

Ok then.

Regice
80 HP
Water

Poke-Power Freeze Wave Once per turn (bya), you may flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokemon is now Asleep. (Poke-POWER rule).

(W,W,C) Sleep Wave 40+ If the Defending Pokemon is Asleep, this attack does 40 damage plus 20 damage.

Weakness Metal
Retreat Cost 2

Hope u like it!

Lugia ex 100 Hp [C]

[P][P][C] Psychic Force 80

[R][L][W][P] Ultima
Discard a [R], a [L], a [W] and a [P] attached to Lugia ex. This attack does 150 to all of your opponent's pokemon ex.

^-Is that broken?

Stantler * - 70HP

[C] Mystic Wave 10
If the Defending Pokémon has an Energy card attached to it, the Defending Pokémon is now Confused. If the Defending Pokémon has no Energy cards attached to it, the Defending Pokémon is now Asleep.

[C][C] Giant Stomp 20+
If your opponent has 4 or more Benched Pokémon, discard your opponent's Benched Pokémon and all cards attached to it until your opponent has only 3 Benched Pokémon. This attack does 20 damage plus 10 more damage for each card discarded this way.

Weakness - [F] Resistance - none Retreat Cost - [C]

Pun intended with the "Giant Stomp" :p

If you think that it is broken please tell me so I can fix it.

Blaziken (R) 110 HP

PokeBody: Blaze
If Blaziken has 40 or less HP left, then Blaziken's attacks do 40 More damage

(R)(C) Blaze kick 40+
Flip a coin, if heads, this attack does 40 + 20 more damage, if tails, the defending pokemon is now burned.

(R)(R)(R) Fry Down 100
Discard a (R) energy attached to Blaziken. Blaziken does 20 damage to itself.

Weakness (W) Resistance none and Retreat (C)

Back