Ruling Ex Holon Phantoms Aerodactyl Question

Larsson

Aspiring Trainer
Hi! Do i interpret the Poké-POWER Primal Light correctly when i read it as if i could use more than one Primal Light each turn if i have more than one Ex HP Aerodactyl in play?
(Example: I have four Ex HP Aerodactyl on my bench and can therefore search for four basic energy, one search for each Aerodactyl?)

You sure can.

Powers are, by default, stackable, so if you have multiple copies of that power in play, you can use it that many times.

If a card has a "You can't use more than 1 (power) a turn" text on it, then you are limited to one use a turn no matter how many copies of that power you have in play (like FRLG Pidgeot's Quick Search).

RE:  Ex Holon Phantoms Aerodactyl Question

nigafiga said:
Yea you can. If you have 6 aerodactyl in play you can search 6 energys.
This card is great.

If you have 6 Aerodactyl in play, your deck is illegal. :p

Great! Thanks. Is this card (Ex HP Aerodactyl) part of any new strategies/decks?
(I tried to search the forum but i didn´t find anyrhing)
Can you recomend any further reading on this?

It can be combined with Flygon δ (search for an Energy and attach it to any δ Pokémon you have in play)... that's about it. It's a good tech to throw in a deck to help you get an Energy in a pinch.

So a fire/grass deck with Flygon δ and Aerodactyl deck would work then? What about fossil trainer cards? Wich card would work best? Is Ex LM stadium card Strange Cave of any use or is there any better stadium to consider?

well, I think the strategy with aerodactyl is flydactops (flygon-aerodactyl-kabutops)
just attach 2 energies to kabutops every turn to do serious damage.

Back