EX: Gathered Powers, terminated.

RE: EX: Gathered Powers!!  Need Ilustrators ASAP!! 44/278 done!

UPDATE!!: Computer Search, Type Search, Thunderbolt, Item Finder and Xatu ex finished! *Computer Search has a new art!!*

RE: EX: Gathered Powers!!  Need Ilustrators ASAP!! 48/278 done!

The art of Type Search and Birch's Way sucks, the only can improve is Birch's Way because you can put a real background like a grass field and will be okay. Another thing, all the trainer cards aren't any Supporters, Stadiums or anything else?

Xatu EX have an improved in the fonts, but the art of an EX can Ken Sugimori and the EX don't use real backgrounds.

RE: EX: Gathered Powers!!  Need Ilustrators ASAP!! 49/278 done!

Again, If Ken Sugimori Made the art, the illustrasion Is from Ken Sugimori. So change that, or i LV will report you (I hope)

I'm sorry, but my program (Photoshop) doesn't let me change it. anyway, the art is made from Ken Sugimori but there is no background nd i just added the holo sheet.

Ice Pokemon Master said:
I'm sorry, but my program (Photoshop) doesn't let me change it. anyway, the art is made from Ken Sugimori but there is no background nd i just added the holo sheet.

II was more thinking of Gardevoir d

Ohh boy that Beautifly EX is really a bad card!

The only thing good is that the fonts looks okay, except from the PokéBody name and the damage font, but the art sucks.

You have Photoshop, save two files of each card, one in format PSD (Format of the Photoshop that allows see and change all the layers of the file) and JPG (Format that can be uploaded in ImageShack). When someone (Me) tells that have a thing wrong, the only thing that you need to do is open the PSD file and edit that problem(s).

For the art, use a background created (i.e. created with the Filters>Distort>Twirl) and don't use Ken Sugimori art for EX, you know a real card EX that use Ken Sugimori art.

RE: EX: Gathered Powers!!  Need Ilustrators ASAP!! 50/278 done!

UPDATE!!: Swalot ex finished!! And thks to Nin jr for tips!

In the Swalot EX the same as the Beautifly EX talking about the fonts, placement etc. and in the art of all cards holofoils, the Pokémon is a layer up than the holosheet.

When I find a holosheet tutorial I will post here

UPDATE!!: Octillery finished!! And thks again Nin jr. Will be waitin'...

That Octillery looks like have all fonts okay, except the Illustrator one, the "Evolves from" and the HP that looks like a condensed font. The only thing that needs to change is the symbols that are wrong/old and that the area of the evolution icon is not completed, look here PPN. Click the one that is green, red and blue that is a PSD. Also go to the Fake card section in that page and use the blanks that are there (Hidden Legends) or use the PokéBeach blanks.

Another tip:

Try to not center the image in the center and make looks that is forward the background, no in it, I dunno is I explicate well. Better see a example:

20.jpg
-EX Ruby & Sapphire

23cherimufakecardar9.jpg
-DP Shining Forest (Everything in that card is mine, the ideas of the attacks, the art, the effects, everything except the balnk that are from Casacde Gonpory)

Look the card when you use the Ken Sugimori art needs to look like the first one or like my card.

RE: EX: Gathered Powers!!  Need Ilustrators ASAP!! 52/294 done!

Wow, your doing pretty good. Swalot ex looks like a real ex.

I think some of the cards are too broken, and some aren't broken enough.

Keep Going.

RE: EX: Gathered Powers!!  Need Ilustrators ASAP!! 66/294 done!

UPDATE!!: Torchic and Combusken finished!! And thks abaxter94!

I really like these a lot, except the fonts on some cards could look a little more real. Anyway, good job. :)

After this set is finished, I will redo the "unreal cards" to make them real!

All the fonts of this three Pokémon are right, good job!

But the art is still bad, ways to improve here:

Cleffa: Move down the Ken Sugimori Cleffa to make it look like the examples that I put before in the same page. To quit the white/black backgrounds that have the images, only use the Magic Eraser Tool and click in the white/black parts (is like the Paint Bucket Tool, but removes than paint). Leave the settings of the Magic Eraser Tool default, don't touch anything.

Clefairy: Do all again, search in Google for a real image for the background (like a grass field with the moon) or use the Fire Red & Green Leaf Mt. Moon Stadium card art, you can found that in the PokéBeach page. If you want to use the Mt Moon art, only need to use the rectangular Marquee Tool and select the whole rectangle of art. Copy and paste then in the blank that you will use for Clefairy. Then put KS (Ken Sugimori) Clefairy in the image and make look like the examples that I posted before in the same page.

Clefable: I tell you before, the EX cards don't use KS art, try to search in Google for a better image and remeber the cards that use holosheet, the holosheet go down (Obviusly the Pokémon up). Try to see the Delta Frequency cards holofoils and you will see how I use the holosheet ;)

Back