EX: Gathered Powers, terminated.

RE: EX: Gathered Powers!!  Need Ilustrators ASAP!! 69/294 done!

UPDATE!!: Treecko finished!!

And Nintendo Jr, once EVERYTHING is done, I will fix the "unreal" cards.

RE: EX: Gathered Powers!!  Need Ilustrators ASAP!! 66/294 done!

Suicune EX HP 100 Water

Poke-Power: Legendary Stream
Once during your turn, when you play Suicune Ex from your hand and put it on your bench. Choose 1 of your opponent Pokemon. That Pokemon can't attack and can't use any Poke Power and Poke Body during your opponent next turn.

{W}{W} Fast Wave 40
This attack isn't effect by Resistance, Poke Power, Poke Body and other effect on the defendind Pokemon.

{W}{W}C River Power 60+
This attack does 60 damage plus 20 damage for each Entei and Raikou on your bench.

Entei EX HP 100 Fire

Poke-Power: Legendary Flames
Once during your turn, when you play Entei Ex from your hand and put it on your bench. Choose one of the defending Pokemon, that pokemon is Asleep and burn and can't retreat during your opponent next turn.

{F}{F} Protective Ball 40
Entei Ex have no weakness during your opponent next turn.

{F}{F}C Volcano Power 60+
This attack does 60 damage plus 20 damage for each Suicune and Raikou on your bench.

Raikou HP 100 Lighting

Poke-Power: Legendary Thunder
Once during your turn, when you play Raikou Ex from your hand and put it on your bench. Choose 1 of the defending Pokemon. That Pokemon is Paralized. Your opponent can't use any trainer card during your opponent next turn.

{L}{L} Lighting Strike 40
This attack does 10 damage to 2 of your opponent Pokemon.

{L}{L}C Circuit Power 60+
This attack does 60 damage plus 20 damage for each Suicune and Entei on your bench.

Do you like my ideas?

Too broken, Raikou ex is broken, way broken, no weakness retreat cost!!!!!!!

Maybe when I make them, I will change them a little bit.
What I really need is pictures!! Pls help me!!

Sorry Forgot about that

UPDATE!!: I am terminating this set down, but I wno't delete it cause I wanna let other people see what its like, I am helping Flygon's one instead (not the Holon Family one). PM me if you want me 2 continue on.

Hey, do you know that you can work on two sets at a time? Do not terminate this one, as all the hard work will be wasted... :(

I may continue to work on this one after your set is finished, and I do know that you can work 2 sets at a time, just that I may be busy with your set...

Back