^Please don't swear...
Okay...A surprise in the front page!
Eeveelutions are next~!

*Still working on set list. -___-""*

cya.

Hiya,

@LatioS..We'll see. ;)

Woot!! Finished Mew~!
Mew is offically the secret rare of this set. =)

cya.

hiya,

Thankies~! ^-^
Okay...I'm done for today...added 3 more cards...Yes, Eevee is a Holo. =)

cya.

Hiya,

30 hp, yes, but how hard is it to kill? It's like auto-confuse.

Anyways...Cards today is: Vaporeon and Flareon~! Working on Umby and Espy. Expect them today!
No one wants to comment on Altaria? ='(

The secret rares of these set are:
Mew
Lapras
Dragonair
^^

cya~!

very good, the drawings are great, and the eeveelutions seem decent, good job

oh, and there's a difference between the kind of blanks you used for alteria ex and the eeveelution, I would suggest to stop using e-card blanks

Hiya,

Please speak in complee sentences...I don't understand what are you saying. What is like FEOD?

Also...Thanks C-M...I was wondering what you are saying bout the blanks...got the new blanks, and updated them.^^

Can't post Espeon and Umbreon and other Pokemon...I got no idea on what the attacks and stuff...Anybody up to help me? I give you the names, you just write spoilers and stuff, I'll make the card.

Need about 2-3 people, with correct Pokemon grammar.

cya.

Hiya,

I know...I am just wondering what is the same with FEOD?
Update on Front Page~!! Added Umby and Espy! Tell me if it's broken...Remember...You need to flip and evolve from your deck~!

cya.

Those are pretty good most of them are broken but altaria ex and the eeveevolutions are very good.

Hiya,

LOl....Well...I've edited the Sceptile and Altaria and...

Added 5 new cards~!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

cya~!

Three words, Your Cards ROCK~!!! Pichu's Picture look a bit dull though. Celebi and Jirachi also look kinda fake. No Offense. Sorry for the Critism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back