Ex: Elemental Legends~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sceptile ex seems a bit broken, maybe 3 (G)?

And Sneasel*'s 'Death claws' seems a bit hard. I mean to get dark enegrys on 'em, maybe 3 dark and a colorless?

Oh, and add a Spoink! :)

ur cards are juz way tooooooo daming good!~ :D good job lol~

the sceptile ex's broken, same with the sneasel* ( isn't that NG sneasel?).

abt the name, i;ve got an idea! give it a : ex : generation revolution!
( thats bcoz u got 1st and 3rd gen. starter, the 'revolution' is bcoz ur cards are broken)

anyway remember to give t tar broken powers/bodies/atks!

Wow, Kaito. I'm surprised to see cards of this quality. Of course, they aren't perfect (fonts are wrong, wording is off on a few), but wow. These are much better than some I've seen. If you're willing to redo the parts you messed up on as far as wording goes, I'd love to help you with that. Otherwise, if you have spoilers that you plan on making into cards, I'd be glad to double check them to see if they need fixing up before you go putting them into a card.

lolz i think they're all quite good, but all the illustrations are obviously from using software programs not using live drawings scanned to the computer. I think u should find some good artists to scan their works to the computer instead of making them all the same style, which is lame. I am very happy with your efforts to balance your cards with already existing sets, however it is still a bit below, some cards are only as strong as R/S eg. Sceptile ex. Sceptile ex's first attack is really good, but impractical, how often a player gets so many basic grass energy in their hands, the max i get will be 3 i think. Second attack is obviously too weak, 10 base damage isn't enough at least 20, 40 would be stronger than latest sets. I think stars have difficult energy costs, im glad u realiased that good job. Pokemon tcg may decide to hire u one day :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back