EX Delta Myths

ShiningMew749

Aspiring Trainer
ex delta myths is a set that i made that i draw cards for in a notebook. (you can give me ideas too and ill draw them!) i have made about 20 cards so far and i will post new ones. it is in the format of the new d/p set, but it includes old pokemon too (note: there are no pics :( but i will post the text) (R means fire)

Magneton lv. 32 HP 80 (L)
STAGE 1 evolves from magnemite

(L)(C) Magnetize 10
take 1 (L) from your discard pile to magneton.

(L)(L)(C)(C) Selfdestruct 70
this attack does 20 damage to every benched pokemon. magneton does 70 damage to itself.

weak (R)+20 resist () retreat (C)(C)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mew lv. 74 HP 70 (P)
BASIC

(C) Pound 20

(P)(P)(C) Synchronization
count the # of damage counters on mew. put damage counters on the defending pokemon so it has the same amount of damage counters on mew.

weak (D)+20 resist () retreat ()

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
from now on, Pokémon=pokemon, dc=damage counters, df=defending, dp=discard pile, dmg=damage ^_^

Mew lv. X HP 110 (P)
LEVEL UP evolves from mew

(POKE-BODY) RAINBOW SHIELD
if a Pokémon attacks mew lv. x, and mew lv. x has an energy on it of that Pokémon's type, that Pokémon's attack is reduced by 30 dmg.

(P)(P)(P)(C) ZERO GRAVITY 100
no Pokémon can attack next turn. mew lv. x cannot attack the turn after either.

weak (D)+30 resist () retreat (C)

Pichu lv. 5 HP 40 (L)
BASIC

(POKE-POWER) BABY EVOLUTION
im sure you all know what this does :p

(L) COLLECTIVE CHOICE
you can either draw 2 cards from the top or the bottom of your deck.

weak (F) +20 resist () retreat ()

this is all for now but i'll post more later! :p

Back