Ex Delta Frequency (My New Set) Dire need of Experianced Fakers & Illustraitors!!!!!!! 27 cards done

Do you think i'm in over my head with a set so huge?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ex Delta Frequency( My New Set) Dire need of Experianced Fakers & Illustaitors!!!!!!!

i like the Sugimori,but not your background.

I'm going to be busy this week so i won't post the common spoilers for a while,in the meantime could u guys fake the rest?

RE: Ex Delta Frequency( My New Set) Dire need of Experianced Fakers & Illustaitors!!!!!!!

Rickraptor77 said:

Which one? the Hands or the Thunder?

I Tried illusTraiTing LunaTone δ BuT iTs had wiTh The delTa sign so sorry.WhaT should I do?

ask some1, unfourtunetly i know very little in that department.

Anyway, I Think The gengar illus. is ok.How about you?

Ghost Pokemon Master said:
Which?
The lightning or the Haunter hands?

Look under me

Ex Dragon18 said:
Ghost Pokemon Master said:
I can't see the attachent, my computer is TOO SLOW.Can you just insert it on your post?

>.<

Here

Rickraptor77 said:

I'm going to be busy this week so i won't post the common spoilers for a while,in the meantime could u guys fake the rest?

Ex Dragon18 said:
Rickraptor77 said:

Which one? the Hands or the Thunder?

Rickraptor77 said:
I dislike both.

i might be able to help with artwork

at the moment i'm trying out methods to get in artwork.
i've discovered........IT IS SIMPLE!
i should be starting soon to have results

Rickraptor77 said:

Mewthree said:
Mewthree said:
can i fake em? i only need ilustrations and spoilers.

am i air or something

see Quote above you

munchlax said:
i might be able to help with artwork

If you know how to put a pic on a card with a delta sign, you might be able to.

can we plz stop arguing?

i don't want a repeat of Ex Ancient Guardians!!!

Rickraptor77 said:
can we plz stop arguing?

i don't want a repeat of Ex Ancient Guardians!!!

Why? Who's arguing?
Anyway, munchlax if you know how to, pls. pm me.

Well,are u guys ready?

Should i post the Commons Spoilers?

Ummm.....I think it should be best if you post the non-δ pokemon since I don't know YET how to put illustrations with δ pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back