Ruling "EX Collector's Tin Soars!"

Lil Brother

Getting into the beach theme, Ash?
ArticunoEX.jpg

An Articuno ex promo from an "EX Collector's Tin". An octangular little silver set, with pictures of a bunch of legendaries from sets like Unseen Forces and Emerald. And Entei, Raikou, and Tauros art that I don't recognize at all. Oh, and a window in the front showing its interior. I'll post a pic later. Anyway, these come with Articuno ex, Zapdos ex, and Moltres ex. I decided to start with numero uno. ;) Oh, there are "3 EX Series booster packs" in it, according to the back. The three I got were a Deoxys and two LMs. But is it this way with all of these things, or did I just luck out? Because I try to avoid getting any cards from sets earlier than FR/LG.

Lil' help? :D

Alchemist_Almighty

Don't camp the baby...
I believe the packs are the same in all of them. I know the two Legend Maker ones are, since that's the pack that corresponds to the tin. The packs should be from the same sets no matter which tin you buy.

ting112

-pokemon collector-
I read some info on these tins on a website(forgot which one) and it said you can get the same 3 packs you got.

beautiful-swablu

Aspiring Trainer
Oh. Are these new in america? In the UK they have been about for a while. I have the articuno and the moltres one. Please dont ask which booster I got cos it was a long time ago!

Lil Brother

Getting into the beach theme, Ash?
No, I think they've been around for a while. I just found them recently. :p

Thanks for the help!