EX: ACANTHITE - The biggest thing in faking history (10 new cards 24th August)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE:  EX: ACANTHITE - The biggest thing in faking history (10 new cards 27th July)

Rickraptor77 said:
Yes,do you think you could get a few of your friends to help Siver Zangoose & i?

I know myself and KangasKid don't like to do requests or anything because we're busy enough with our own projects as it is - I don't think Cascade takes requests right now either, but he can speak for himself on that.

But yeah, the Acanthite project takes up a huge amount of free time, and i'm looking forward to a demo of the game in the next month or two if we're lucky :D

RE: EX: ACANTHITE - The biggest thing in faking history (10 new cards 27th July)

Do u know anybody else who can help us or at least show us the ropes?

RE: EX: ACANTHITE - The biggest thing in faking history (10 new cards 27th July)

This is the coolest fake set EVER OMG OMG This is soooooooooo Cooolllll!!

RE:  EX: ACANTHITE - The biggest thing in faking history (10 new cards 27th July)

Rickraptor77 said:
Do u know anybody else who can help us or at least show us the ropes?

Well, Kanga, Cascade and myself are the only ones I know who are both artist and designer... sorry I'm entirely devoid of being helpful!

Cobroast is broken. Full Flame + Cobroast = Win.

No, I apologise, that's entirely my fault. I was out all day every day last week, so I didn't get to make a single fake. Cascade made some, but not quite enough, as he himself was fairly busy. So we'll make it up to you with a huge release next week. In the meantime... feast your eyes on the cards that are there already... and keep following the Pokémon Acanthite project! :D

Holy cow, it even has its own forums...

Anyway Fangking, just wondering, what's your favourite fake pokemon?

Well, can you teach me how to fake with Photoshop CS2 7.0, if you could? I'd appreciate if you could :)

After much wait... We finally have another update to share with this fantastic Faking Community, and alike, the rest of the Pokémon world! After about a Month since the last update, we begin a new month of August late, but still with a constructive Grass and Light collection (basically anyway )

We have an update with a new artist at hand. Her name is ShiShiKo from my personal forums! She is doing a Fantastic effort in helping me with my game, drawing some Sugimori art! She is exceptionally talented at this and we are glad to have her on board!

Cascade Gonpory has to be the star of this time period, as i am currently hyped about working on my game, and have been fairly sidetracked, but i congradulate Cascade with his effort over the month! also being a little Stressed out over various things, we has finally gotten comfort and received the inspiration to continue EX ACANTHITE!

i should be helping out with the set in the next few weeks, so, just be patient for the next cards to be released, and enjoy the new 10 Cards!

porygon X3, look, fabulous, are that wings, anyways, it looks PERFECT, I <3 it, it probably the poke I was doing to see, and I am everything but disappointed, GJ, as always
oh, and anyways, and offtopic, I love the fake cards design with the flavor text, those cards really looked like they where real, GJ

I absolutely love PorygonX3. The 2 different evolutions, being a stage 1 Or a stage 2, IMO is just genius. That alone opens it up to many combos and different ways to play it. The artwork it very cool too, not exactly the standard simple Porygon/2 ways but it looks great.

Any hints on how it evolves in both ways in the Acanthite game that's being made?

P-P-porygonX3! That looks flat out awesome but I think there are to many colors on it. They don't relate to Porygon, you know:/

RE: EX: ACANTHITE - The biggest thing in faking history (updated 6th July)

Rickraptor77 said:
Sprite by Kalooeh

Name: Gryphord

Abilities: Lighting Road/ Guts

Type:  

Area:

Classification: Gryphon Pokemon

Height/Weight: 5'11''/ 87.1 lbs

Evolution: Gryphog--(Lvl 20)--> Gypholf--(Lvl50)--> Gryphord

Data: Gryphord's are often mention in legends as "Ruler of the skies". They are extreamely rare and hard to control as they live by their own rules. These pokemon are often hunted for their precious feathers, which are said to have healing powers. Gryphorg's are great battlers and are extremely fast.

... hey, the thing's been named... ^___^ you got permission to use the other lehm region pokemon right? david's been kinda P.Oed because alot of people have been using the pokemon without permission....

Kalooeh, this thread has been dead some 4-5 months now so I doubt Fangking or Cascade are coming back to do updates on it. If they do then they can just PM me to unlock the thread for them as i'm happy to do that, but please don't revive dead topics.

*Lock*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back